الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

البكالوريوس,,مطلوب الشهادة الأصلية في امريكا؟؟

البكالوريوس,,مطلوب الشهادة الأصلية في امريكا؟؟

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5607 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية digital
    digital

مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member

digital الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

digital , أنثى. مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member. من الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى IT Pro , بجامعة CMU-Ya rab
    • CMU-Ya rab
    • IT Pro
    • أنثى
    • Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    • الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية
    • Jul 2008
    المزيدl

December 16th, 2008, 10:49 PM

عندي سؤال للبكالوريوس او اللي عنده معرفة

اخوي يدرس في الجامعه وحيسحب بس ترم مع العطلة الصيفية حتكفيه يدرس لغة ,,,

خلال هذا الوقت حنحاول نقدم له على الجامعه ,,,هل تكفي الشهادة الثانوية المترجمه ,, ولا لازم الأصل ؟؟

احنا عندناا الشهادة الثانوية مترجمه ومختومه تكفي او لا للتقديم على الجامعات في امريكا ولا يطلبو اصل الشهادة كمان ؟؟؟؟

مشكورين مقدماااا
  2. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة digital
    shakira ,, really appreciate your answer. But are you sure??

Regarding your question, he has been now in the University for a Year and a half
    Without a doubt, I am sure. As long as you have a translated - in - English diploma and approved with an appropriate stamp, you are OK. I have never heard an American school requires the Arabic copy of the high school; unless you're trying to apply for Harvard or something, then I guess you also need to submit the documents in Chinese i

Moreover, I asked you because I wanted to notify you that a student who just graduated from high school and applies for an American university, his/her admission processes will go much faster than the one who is taking university courses in his/her home country and wants to continue study in the US.

So, does you brother want to be accepted as "Freshman, or Transfer "???i

In other words, does it matter if he starts from the beginning and ignore the courses he took in his current university, or does he want those credits to be transferred
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.