الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

شرح Bad experience in THE LANGUAGE HOUSE

شرح Bad experience in THE LANGUAGE HOUSE

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5253 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية mohammed yazid ritz
    mohammed yazid ritz

مبتعث جديد New Member

mohammed yazid ritz ماليزيا

mohammed yazid ritz , ذكر. مبتعث جديد New Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى ماليزيا , تخصصى HOSPITALITY MANAGMENT , بجامعة UTAR
    • UTAR
    • HOSPITALITY MANAGMENT
    • ذكر
    • MALAYSIA, SELANGORE
    • السعودية
    • Oct 2009
    المزيدl

November 10th, 2009, 04:35 PM

i write to you today to advise you guys i am a student here in Malaysia i had a bad experience for 6 months ago with one of the centers which callsTHE LANGUAGE HOUSE one of my friends told me is a good center i went there they explain to me the program after i did writing test i went for speaking i talk to the director keng she was so nice to me trying hard to understand even with my low level of English she called one of the staff to explain to me in Arabic language the program and the mode of payment i made the payment and the next day which i supposed to start my course at that night i received a call from my family saying that my mum is in hospital the next day i went to the language house to ask for refund since i never start the class and to make arrangement to go back to my country but unfortunately the director keng didn’t want to refund even single cent therefore i just lost RM 12000.00 ringgit i really regret to go that center here is my advice for those who want to study in Malaysia please don’t go to the language house they are really sucking people blood lastly before you arrive here if you need any advise please do contact me through mobt3et i will try my best to advise you

Thank you
    Mohammed
    ib(تم حذف الإيميل لأن عرضه مخالف لشروط المنتدى)

ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.