الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

حوار discussion about THE LANGUAGE HOUSE centre

حوار discussion about THE LANGUAGE HOUSE centre

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5251 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية mohammed yazid ritz
    mohammed yazid ritz

مبتعث جديد New Member

mohammed yazid ritz ماليزيا

mohammed yazid ritz , ذكر. مبتعث جديد New Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى ماليزيا , تخصصى HOSPITALITY MANAGMENT , بجامعة UTAR
    • UTAR
    • HOSPITALITY MANAGMENT
    • ذكر
    • MALAYSIA, SELANGORE
    • السعودية
    • Oct 2009
    المزيدl

November 12th, 2009, 06:17 AM

Am so happy to have your comments in my page its really giving me new starting here in malaysia unfortunatly i have tired with them many times just for your knowldge am not really rich i come from poor familly in fact even Miss ASMAE JZAHA ALLAH she was really great she tried her best to help she even showed me the tricks to get my money back but all went wrong beacause of the director she didnt even care to ask about my mum's situation she just wanted to neglige all what i say and started shouting on the morrocan girl i was very down when i put that girl in that sitution

My story here is just that i wanted to inform all student who are coming to study in malaysia to be carful and dont sign any agreement unless if they read very carfully the contain beside that to advise them to dont ever think to go THE LANGUAGE HOUSE because previously they have competent staff as per the senior student but now they only trying to find who ever knows few words in english they make him as lucturer i even know one of the luctures job befor which he was working in car pinter am so sad for the students who doesnt know the facts of that centre i hope the next coming student to dont face that troubl which i faced with them before

thank you for your support am happy to have you beside me and hope to hear from you soon
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.