الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

ساعدوني في كتابة المقالة

ساعدوني في كتابة المقالة

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5678 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية semsem
    semsem

مبتعث جديد New Member

semsem المملكة المتحدة

semsem , أنثى. مبتعث جديد New Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى المملكة المتحدة , تخصصى Food Management , بجامعة Manchester Metropolitan University
    • Manchester Metropolitan University
    • Food Management
    • أنثى
    • مانشستر, مانشستر
    • السعودية
    • Feb 2008
    المزيدl

October 8th, 2008, 01:49 PM

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته ...
    كل عام و انتم بالف خير ..
    كالعادة جيت انا و اسئلتي و اتمنى تساعدوني الله يخليكم ..
    اللستة اللي تحت هيا الطلبات للتقديم في الجامعه الاسلامية ماجستير ادارة اعمال .. و انا زي ما انتم عارفين خريجة اقتصاد منزلي (( تغذية))..
    كل اللي تحت فهمته و جهزته لكن ال essay دا من فين اخترعه ؟؟؟ وكيف اكتبه ؟؟؟
    ازا ممكن ياللي سبقتوني تساعدوني في كتابتها لو بالعربي و انا اترجمها ..
    بليز بليز بليز في اقرب وقت ازا تقدرو ....

1. Transcript with Grading Scale
    2. Certificate Degree
    3. Processing Fee of USD25.00 (RM25.00 as for the processing fee, kindly TT (Telegraphic Transfer) payment to:
    Management Centre IIUM
    Bank Muamalat Malaysia Berhad
    UIA Branch
    Account No: 140 7000 0008 717

4. 2 page essay - maximum 3 pages, type, double space on:
    a) career goals / objectives.
    b) how does the MBA programme fit / enhance those objectives.
    5. IELTS / TOEFL
    6. Financial Evidence
    7. 4 Passport Photos
    8. International Passport

Notes: ALL THE DOCUMENTS NEED TO BE TRANSLATED TO ENGLISH.
  2. مرحبا أختي

طبعا كل بحث أو مقال يختلف بإختلاف الهدف منه والتخصص اللى ودك تدرسية

كل اللى اقدر اساعدك فيه اعملى بحث في النت بهذا العنوان

ESSAY-WRITING
    THE ESSENTIAL GUIDE

ويطلع لك ملف PDF يمكن تستفيدين منه

الله يوفقك وتاخذي القبول
    7 "

3. Essay Writing كتابة المقال

Essay= a group of paragraphs that talk about one main idea.
    ** يتكون المقال من مجموعة من الفقرات لكل منها وظيفتها الخاصة.

1- introduction : فقرة المقدمة

It has two parts:
    A- background information- معلومات عامة عن الموضوع

Example: writing book, page 65 " Advantages of Being the Oldest and Only Child in the Family"

When I was younger, I didn't feel that it is a good idea to be the oldest and the only child in my family. I always told my parents that I wished to be the youngest. However, I am very happy that I am the oldest and the only boy in the family.

B- Thesis statement-

و هي الجملة الرئيسية التي تشبه الى حد كبير ال (topic sentence) في كتابة الفقرة, ولكنها أوسع لأنها تحتوي على الأجزاء الرئيسية التي ستوضحها في بقية أجزاء الموضوع. وتكون متممة للفقرة الأولى من المقال.
    Example:
    Being the oldest and the only child in the family has several advantages the most important of which are getting special treatment, becoming amateur and being prepared for my own family in the future.
    لاحظ أننا ركزنا على ثلاث نقاط رئيسية سوف نتناولها في الجزء الثاني من المقال.

2- Body:

ويتكون من عدد من الفقرات يعتمد على عدد الأجزاء التي حددتها في ال thesis statement. و في مثالنا هذا عندنا ثلاثة أجزاء أي اننا سنكتب ثلاث فقرات في العرض.

• يجب ان تبدأ كل فقرة ب topic sentence عن كل جزء. ثم توضح هذا الجزء عن طريق الشرح والأمثلة.
    • يجب أن تكون الفقرات مرتبة حسب ترتيب الأجزاء في ال thesis statement .

Example on body paragraphs:

One advantage of being the oldest and the only boy in the family is getting special treatment. My sisters and parents treat me as a prince. For example, I have my own room, my own T.V. set and my own car. Also, I punish my sisters when they make mistakes at home. Really, I didn't feel that I was a prince when I was a child.

Another benefit is that I have developed myself as an amateur person. Through experience, I learned to be responsible. For example, when my parents get out for shopping or visits, they leave me to taking care of my sisters and be responsible for them. In addition, I have learned to be dependable. For instance, my parents always ask me to go shopping by myself, and my sisters always ask me to help them with their school work.

One other advantage of being the oldest and the only son in the family is that it trained me to be ready for my own family in the future. In many ways, I am the father figure. For example, when my father travels, I receive guests instead of him. Also, I look after my sisters and usually take them to school when my father is busy. Furthermore, when my sisters need help with something, I am always ready to help them.

3- Conclusion:
    الخاتمة تحتوي على إعادة صياغة لل thesis statement ويمكن ان تحتوي أيضا على رأي شخصي يخص الموضوع. ويمكن أن تحتوي أيضا على حلول إذا كان الموضوع يتكلم عن مشكلة معينة.

Example on conclusion:

In conclusion, I didn't choose to be the oldest and the only son in my family. I was born to be in this position. I have succeeded in making this position useful to me. I feel that my life will be great because of this experience

منقول لعلي افيدك بشيء ولو بسيط

تحياتي
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.