الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

Can i still apply for a University in Canada for the September courses?

Can i still apply for a University in Canada for the September courses?

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5394 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية William6
    William6

مبتعث جديد New Member

William6 غير معرف

William6 , ذكر. مبتعث جديد New Member. , تخصصى Chemical Engineering , بجامعة none yet
    • none yet
    • Chemical Engineering
    • ذكر
    • Calgary, Alberta
    • غير معرف
    • Jul 2009
    المزيدl

July 20th, 2009, 08:04 AM

Hello guys i am a 17 year old in Calgary
    I speak fluent English and German and Arabic of course
    I got 8,5 on my IELTS so that’s good cause most of universities ask 6,6 or 6 only

I graduated high school less than 3 weeks ago and my father received my diploma last Wednesday

So can i still join the university of Calgary for the September 2009 courses? My major is chemical Engineering
    Well it doesn’t have to be U o C i don’t mind going to any university in Canada as long as it is recommended and it starts in September oh and they must have Chemical engineering of course

So please if you know any University just say the name of the university

Thank you, William.
  2. Thanks guys but i am really worried about the deadlines i mean i really want to study in September

So please if you know any university that still accepts applications for 9/2009 Chemical Engineering

And you think it would be alright for me to apply for the scholarship even if my courses start in January? And i don’t have to waste time and money on an English center?
    7 "
  3. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة آي شئ
    Are u sure , u got 8,5 in the IELTS exam ??
    And u wrote that
    u have to write on Srptember !
    On the other hand, I think if u apply to any universities, u will get a letter of acceptance
    Just try to send your documents to any universities which u want to join at it
    I wish all the best for u bro
    good luck
    Excuse me, you're wrong!
    On<< used for DAY
    In<< is used for month and years
    7 "
  4. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة William6
    Thanks guys but i am really worried about the deadlines i mean i really want to study in September

So please if you know any university that still accepts applications for 9/2009 Chemical Engineering

And you think it would be alright for me to apply for the scholarship even if my courses start in January? And i don’t have to waste time and money on an English center?
    I don't know If you can
    but you have to try, immediately!

try,,, you won't lose anything

I prefer for you U of A
    It migh accapt you,, I'm not sure
    but keep trying if you really want

good luck
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.