الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

لمن يبحث عن دروس خصوصية في فانكوفر..Private Lessons..توجد مدرسة كندية على مستوى عالي

لمن يبحث عن دروس خصوصية في فانكوفر..Private Lessons..توجد مدرسة كندية على مستوى عالي

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5277 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية الأنيــــق
    الأنيــــق

مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member

الأنيــــق كندا

الأنيــــق , ذكر. مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member. من كندا , مبتعث فى كندا , تخصصى Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing Management , بجامعة Kwantlen Polytechnic University
    • Kwantlen Polytechnic University
    • Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing Management
    • ذكر
    • Vancouver, BC
    • كندا
    • Oct 2008
    المزيدl

November 13th, 2009, 08:41 PM

مدرسة لغة انجليزية كندية
    بصراحة من افضل المدرسين في معهد كنج جورج
    لديها قابلية لإعطاء دروس خصوصية

بالتوفيق للجميع

Private English Lessons

I am currently an English teacher at an International school downtown. I have 4 years of teaching experience within ESL and public schools in the Vancouver area. I hold a Bachelor of Arts degree and TESOL certification. I am able to effectively teach English of all levels and subjects to those who are looking to improve their English skills in preparation for University, College, IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC and more.

Lessons available:
    • Private lessons offered to those who want to improve their writing skills; primarily focusing on spelling, phonics, vocabulary, sentences, paragraphs and more.
    • Lessons are also available to those who want to improve their reading, listening, grammar, pronunciation and communication skills.

Applicable rates:
    • 25-30$/ hour for individual lessons focusing on any subject areas.
    • 50$/hour for group lessons focusing on any subject areas, but mostly communication and pronunciation.

Lesson availability:
    • Monday through Thursday, any time after 5pm

Please send me an e-mail of interest letting me know what subjects you are looking to improve in and when you would be needing lessons during the week.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Kristy
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.