الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

شقة للتنازل في مونتريال ابتداءاً من يناير ٢٠١٤

شقة للتنازل في مونتريال ابتداءاً من يناير ٢٠١٤

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 3841 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية Nuha_za
    Nuha_za

مبتعث جديد New Member

Nuha_za كندا

Nuha_za , أنثى. مبتعث جديد New Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى كندا , تخصصى Engineering , بجامعة Concordia University
    • Concordia University
    • Engineering
    • أنثى
    • Montreal, QC
    • السعودية
    • Sep 2013
    المزيدl

September 22nd, 2013, 01:22 AM

A 3 1/2 apartment is available for sublease starting from January 2014 to June 2014 and you may renew it after
    The monthly rent is $963 including all the utilities i.e. heat, water and electricity
    The apartment is in the 6th floor in a secured high-rise building with Laundry facilities, parking, fitness room, sauna and swimming pool
    It is located at the heart of Montreal downtown in a walking distance from hospitals, schools, banks, shops and restaurants
    Only 2 minutes walking to Guy-Concordia Metro station and up to 5 minutes to most important bus stops (Bus 165 Côte-des-Neiges , Bus 15 to Ste-Catherine and Bus 747 to the airport Aéroport P.-E.-Trudeau etc. )
    RBC , TD bank, Concordia business and engineering buildings are just 2 blocks away
    There is no AC in the building but I will give the ones I have already installed for Free (2 window air conditioners: 8000 BTU in the living room and 6000 BTU in the bedroom)
    The address is: 2125 Rue Saint-Marc, Montreal PQ, H3H 2P1
    You may visit the page below for some pictures and a virtual tour:
    Apartments For Rent - 2125 Rue Saint-Marc - Montreal - Timbercreek
    If you are interested please contact me to schedule a visit.
    my email is :
    nuha.e.z(at)gmail(dot)com
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.