الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

مساعدة 5 Volunteers needed to visit my dentist Downtown Toronto

مساعدة 5 Volunteers needed to visit my dentist Downtown Toronto

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 3391 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية Mahdi667
    Mahdi667

مبتعث جديد New Member

Mahdi667 كندا

Mahdi667 , ذكر. مبتعث جديد New Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى كندا , تخصصى Computer Programming , بجامعة Technical College
    • Technical College
    • Computer Programming
    • ذكر
    • Toronto, Ontario
    • السعودية
    • Apr 2010
    المزيدl

January 11th, 2015, 05:59 AM

Alsalam alaikom

Dear Saudi brothers and sisters. I need help from 4 or 5 of you. If you're looking for a good dentist, I know an experienced dentist downtown Toronto. I need to put braces on (takweem), so my doctor will do 20% off of the total cost after I refer 4 or 5 Saudi students to the clinic. The clinic is pretty big and they have a few doctors. They accept our insurance, so there is no need to pay in the front disk.

This clinic is located downtown Toronto close to the Eaton Centre. I have been dealing with this clinic for about 2 years, and I recommend going there for those who live downtown or near downtown. Its not easy to find a clinic that bills our insurance company directly. Most clinics require payment for a doctor's visit.

You can go there and do cleaning or x-ray or anything. It is a good opportunity to make sure your teeth are in a good condition and you can help me get the 20% discount. All you have to do is book an appointment and then tell any receptionist that you were referred by me. I won't know any names. It's confidential. All I care about is that I have 4 to 5 people go there and tell them my name.

If you 'd like to help, please reply here or text me at 416-788-6667 to provide you with the address. I need to get this done within a week.

Thank you in advance.
    Regards,
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.