الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

خطاب الهدف من الدراسة بلييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييز

خطاب الهدف من الدراسة بلييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييز

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5960 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية نسايم شوق
    نسايم شوق

مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member

نسايم شوق أستراليا

نسايم شوق , أنثى. مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى أستراليا , تخصصى ..... , بجامعة ...............
    • أنثى
    • ................, .............
    • السعودية
    • Nov 2007
    المزيدl

December 31st, 2007, 02:37 AM

باللة ساعدوني اش اكتب في الخطاب عادي قولوا بالعربي انا باترجم بس تكفون ساعدوني بالكلام اللي اكتبة والطريقة الله يوفقكم
  2. اخت نسايم

على هذا الرابط لقيت الكثير من خطابات الهدف أو ما يسمى بـ Statement of Purpose

كلها بالإنجليزي ..

http://alumnus.caltech.edu/~natalia/...nt/samples.htm

وهنا أيضا نموذج

Purpose of Study & Professional Plans
    The boundless possibility of trying out and the instant knowledge of the outcome that stimulates one for further analysis of a rationale in question, is what I find most appealing about Computer Science. Keeping up an inquisitive and explorative attitude, I believe, leads to a constant learning process. This approach adds to the already immense potential for innovation that exists in this field.
    As a student in the final year of undergraduate study for a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science & Engineering, I look to graduate study to refine my knowledge and skills in my areas of interest. I believe it will also serve to give direction to my goal of a career as a research professional at an academic or commercial, research-oriented organisation. I intend to pursue an MS degree in order to reach that goal.
    Academic Background & Research Interests
    In my undergraduate studies, I have benefited from the breadth of Shivaji University’s syllabi ******* that has given me a comprehensive exposure to the core areas of Computer Science and a strong conceptual understanding of the same. In these three and half years of study, I have strived to maintain an approach of expending independent effort in all my endeavors. Learning by myself and sharing my knowledge with others has been most worthwhile, when comprehending a concept.
    Over the past two years, I have developed an interest in the areas of Compiler Construction and Information Retrieval. The Compiler Construction lab sessions last semester required the design of a compiler for C++ programs that were restricted to For loops, Switch case statements and simple input and output. The work involved in this, as well as the courses, Formal Systems and Automata and Compiler Construction, have lead me to appreciate the intricacies involved in this field. However, for my MS degree, I remain open to other topics as well.
    For my B.E project, I have decided to concentrate on my other area of interest viz. Information Retrieval. I’m attempting to evolve a technique that, when employed in a search engine, will maximize the comprehensiveness and precision of the query listings. The ongoing work has introduced me to a vast body of pertinent research, such as the University of Washington’s Dynamic Reference Sifting technique for locating an individual’s homepage, among others. This has served to sharpen my inclination to engage in active research within this area.
    (Please see attached Resume’ for the Academic and Co-curricular distinctions)
    One person’s life influences the lives of an unbelievable number of people, one of the most important lessons I learned, being the Head of the Apex Body at senior secondary level (11th and 12th standard). Hence the need of responsible actions. Becoming the youngest Head of the Apex Body ever and the only one to have served for a period of two years eventually turned out to be a confidence booster. It taught me that the basis for good work is self-reliance and very importantly, time management. Not all of my entire two years were devoid of shortcomings. I learned to accept both criticism and praise with a positive frame of mind. My work involved organising various events, that brought with them the opportunity to work and interact with various kinds of people. This was a distinctively gratifying experience for me, which I feel would stand in good stead in the future, especially in lieu of any teaching experience.
    In conclusion, I would like to add that the essence of University education lies in the synergetic relationship between the student and his department. I feel that graduate study at your University will be the most logical extension of my academic pursuits and a major step towards achieving my objectives. I would be grateful to you if I’m accorded the opportunity to pursue my graduate studies with financial assistance at your institution and am able to justify your faith in me.
    (For a listing of all final year courses, i.e. courses not listed in transcripts please see attached Resume’)

شكرا
    7 "
  3. اختي نسايم شوق تفضلي هذا
    Statement of Purposeحقي الخاص فيني وأتمنى أنوه يفيدك

وهو سهل جداً ما يبغاله شي
    شوفي أنا مثلاً شسويت
    أول قطعة شرحت الهدف العام
    ثاني قطعة الهدف من هذا البرنامج للماجستير تحديداً
    ثالث قطعة عن أنجازاتي و درواتي ومشاريعي وتخصصي التي تخرجت منه بالتأكيد

وأنا الحمد لله جاني أوفر من جامعة كورتين

تفضلي هذا بالأنجليزي:

Through the completion of my Masters Degree I hope to achieve a better understanding from a global perspective challenges facing my country and exchange experiences with other countries.
    I am specifically aiming to continue my Masters degree at Curtin University in Australia of Logistics and Supply Chain Management. I selected this major to develop my ability to anticipate, recognize and solve problems, optimize human capabilities and performance, effectively use and allocate resources. At the end of this program I hope to have broadened my career prospects by successfully applying system’s thinking methods and practices to resolve management processes and technology and logistics support problems towards a focused objective.

My BS degree was in industrial and Systems Engineering at King Fahd University and Petroleum (KFUPM). At the end of that program I achieved many targets: understanding and formulating real world problems in the domain of heavy Industry, and Systems Engineering & Control and Instrumentation Systems Engineering and how to apply problem-solving skills to obtain valid realistic solutions, problem solving and teamwork through conducting experiments, learning about advanced data collection methods and performing analysis to draw valid conclusions. During this period I did many projects individually and in groups. Some of these were: Six Sigma Cost Reduction, Safety Dealing with Chemically Reactive Hazards, Balanced Scorecard of a Virtual Ministry of Finance, and designing a re-layout of the Saudi Files Factory and additional projects involving scheduling and Inventory Control. I was a member of the Public Relations Club for one year during which was participating in the reception of High-school student’s visits to KFUPM and I was a part of the organizing committee that arranges the annual Career day and Open day at KFUPM which links graduate students and companies. I was also member of the Computer and Systems engineering club as well as the Saudi Council of Engineering. My membership helped me a lot in working in teams and improved my communication skills. During my time in KFUPM I also took an additional four short courses on Presentation Skills, Life Resources Management, Personality Types and Decision Making.
    وهذا ترجمته مش ولا بد بس تعطيك فكرة عامة kfupm طبعاً جامعة الملك فهد

بيان الغرض
    من خلال اكمال بلدي على درجة الماجستير وآمل التوصل الى فهم افضل من منظور عالمي التحديات التي تواجه بلدي وتبادل الخبرات مع البلدان الاخرى.
    أنا تحديدا تهدف إلى الاستمرار في بلدي على درجة الماجستير في جامعة كورتين في استراليا اللوجستيات وإدارة سلسلة التوريد. انني اخترت هذا الرئيسية لتطوير قدرتي على التنبؤ ، والتعرف عليها ولحل المشاكل ، وتحسين القدرات البشريه والاداء ، وفعالية استخدام وتخصيص الموارد. وفي نهاية هذا البرنامج وآمل ان بلادي قد وسعت آفاق التطور الوظيفي بها بنجاح تطبيق نظام تفكير واساليبه وممارساته من اجل حل ادارة العمليات والتكنولوجيا والدعم اللوجستي المشاكل مركزة نحو الهدف.
    بلادي كانت درجة بكالوريوس علوم في الهندسه الصناعية والنظم في جامعة الملك فهد للبترول و(kfupm). وفي نهاية هذا البرنامج انني حققت العديد من الاهداف : فهم وصياغه العالم مشاكل حقيقية في مجال الصناعات الثقيلة ، وهندسة ونظم التحكم وهندسة النظم والاجهزه وكيفية تطبيق مهارات حل المشاكل للحصول على حلول واقعيه صحيحة ، ولحل هذه المشكلة العمل الجماعي من خلال اجراء التجارب ، والتعلم عن اساليب متطوره لجمع البيانات وتحليل الاداء لاستخلاص استنتاجات صحيحة. وخلال هذه الفترة فعلت العديد من المشاريع للأفراد والجماعات. بعض من هذه النقاط هي : ستة سيغما خفض التكاليف ، وسلامة التعامل مع الاخطار كيميائيا على رد الفعل ، وسجل النتائج المتوازن للافتراضيه وزارة المالية ، ووضع تصميم جديد للتخطيط المصنع السعودي ملفات ومشاريع اضافية تشمل جدولة ومراقبة المخزون. كنت عضوا في لجنة العلاقات العامة في النادي لمدة سنة واحدة وتم خلالها المشاركة في استقبال عاليه - مدرسة الطالب من الزيارات الى kfupm وكنت جزءا من لجنة التنظيم ان يرتب السنوي يوم المهنة واليوم المفتوح الذي في kfupm روابط الطلاب الخريجين والشركات. وكنت ايضا عضوا في الحاسب الآلي وهندسة نظم النادي وكذلك المجلس السعودي للهندسة. عضويتي ساعدتني كثيرا في العمل في فرق بلدي وتحسين مهارات الاتصال. خلال فترة عملي في kfupm انا ايضا اخذت اضافي اربع دورات دراسيه قصيرة على مهارات العرض ، وادارة الموارد الحياة ، وانواع شخصية اتخاذ القرار.
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.