الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

اساله حول معهد NZIST مع الاسعار و ايميل المعهد للتواصل

اساله حول معهد NZIST مع الاسعار و ايميل المعهد للتواصل

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4251 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية nawafali
    nawafali

مبتعث جديد New Member

nawafali السعودية

nawafali , ذكر. مبتعث جديد New Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى السعودية , تخصصى ^^ , بجامعة ^^
    • ^^
    • ^^
    • ذكر
    • ^^, ^^
    • السعودية
    • Sep 2012
    المزيدl

September 8th, 2012, 04:13 AM

السلام عليكم لقد قمت بتواصل مع المعهد (NZIST)

قالي ان السعر دورة 4 اشهر 1840 دولار نيوزلاندي هل هذا السعر معقول ؟؟
    لكن لا اتعرف هل هي شامله للكتب او لا

لكن العائله ب 200 دولار اسبوعيا

puinz@hotmail.com

للحديث بقيه
  2. الرساله الاولى

Dear,

Good afternoon! Thank you for your kind interest in our English programme.

We are having a promotion. For 12 weeks (3 months) course, it is only NZ$1380. So, if you want to study for 16 weeks (4 months) NZ$1840. On top of that, we have FREE activities in the afternoon on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. If you want us to arrange homestay for you it cost you for home stay arrange $200 and home stay fee $220-$250 per week.

Please let us know if you need us to pick you up from the airport or you need us to look for homestay.

Looking forward to meet up with you..

Regards,

Pui

- - - مشاركة محدثة - - -

الرساله الثانيه

Good morning!!

Thank you for your email. I mean in the first day when you come to study we will give you the placement test. If you result good enough you can study Pre-Ielts or Ielts class. You do not have to wait for 4 months to study Ielts. In our school we have a lot of classrooms start from Beginner, Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper-Intermediate, Ielts (General), Pre-Ielts (Academic) and Ielts (Academic). We have morning class start from 09.30 am.-01.30 pm. and Afternoon class 2.00 pm.-06.00 pm.

For homestay, usually not far from school take time around 30-45 minutes. Yes, you can start in March, in our school courses will start every Monday. You can choose any Monday. Yes, correct we are on the list with Saudi Arabia government. Student can get scholarship and apply to study in our Institute.

If you need more information. Please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Pui
    7 "
  3. اخوي ياليت تقولنا فين هذا المعهد في نيوزلندا؟

السعر مرررا رخيص ويخوف كمان

المفروض السعر الطبيعي 3 اضعاف السعر الي ذكرته

اقصد المعاهد القويه والمعترف فيها

والمشكله ان المعهد هذا معترف فيه من الملحقيه زي ماذكر صاحب الرساله !!!؟؟
    7 "
  4. الرساله الثالثه

Good morning!!

This is our fees. You can check it out and decide which option suitable for you.

Promotion Fees : $1380 (12 weeks)
    $2680 (24 weeks)
    $3600 (33 weeks)
    $4000 (39 weeks)

Our tuition not included Immigration Fee (Visa Fee) $250, Health Insurance (Depend how long do you want to study), and Material Fee (Book Fee). We have not charged student for Registration Fee.

We not sure this promotion when will expiry. Usually, our prices $1730 (12 weeks) and $3200 (24 weeks). You can check with me again when you almost come to New Zealand. Or you can send me your photocopy passport, address in Saudi Arabia, which day you want to study (any Monday) and Do you want school to arrange homestay and airport pick up? Please give me all details then we will give you letter of Offer and Invoice.

If you need any enquires please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Pui

PS. What is your name? Can I have your name please? How do you know our school?

7 "
  5. شوف حبيب قلبي انا بجتهد اجتهاد شخصي وافسر
    الي فهمته انه هذي رسوم دراسه بدون الفيزا وبدون تأمين صحي
    وأظن انه بدون سكن يمكن بس رسوم الدراسه بالمعهد

أوووو مادري اتمنى الاخوان الاحبه يفيدونا بالأشيآء بحكم انهم تحت واقع تجربه
    والمشكله احنا ملطشين مو عاررفين شلوضع بضبط :S
    7 "
  6. وفيه موقع اسمه قبول
    ماعندي اي خلفيه عنهم لاكني تواصلت معاهم
    وارسلت لهم اوراقي وبيردون لي بهليومين هذي
    بس هم من خال م قريته انهم يهدوف الى تطوير التعليم واستقبال الطلاب من جميع انحاء العالم
    وهذا الرابط يمكن احد يستفيد منه ولاكن لا اعلم عنه شيئ اذااحد يعرف عنهم شي او يعرف احد تواصل معاهم وساعدوه وسندوه
    يخبرنا عن الموضوع
    واسف ع الشطحه حبيبي
    gbool.net | New Zealand Agency for Education Services
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.