الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

دليلك لكتابة البيان الشخصي Personal Statement

دليلك لكتابة البيان الشخصي Personal Statement

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4762 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية suuu
    suuu

مبتعث جديد New Member

suuu المملكة المتحدة

suuu , أنثى. مبتعث جديد New Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى المملكة المتحدة , تخصصى فيزياء , بجامعة برونيل
    • برونيل
    • فيزياء
    • أنثى
    • لندن, لندن
    • السعودية
    • Jul 2011
    المزيدl

July 15th, 2011, 02:56 AM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

عند التقديم على الجامعات للحصول على القبول في التخصص المراد تطلب جميع الجامعات العالمية من الطالب
    المتقدم بيان شخصي يتحدث فيه عن نفسه و عن سبب اختياره للتخصص وغيرها من الاسئلة المختلفة حسب الجامعة

ولانني ذقت الامرين حتى حصلت على بياني الشخصي اردت ان اختصر عليكم الطريق واقدم لكم خلاصة تجربتي و
    جولاتي الاستكشافية في الانترنت لكتابة البيان الشخصي كما ساضمن الموضوع عددا من النماذج للبيان الشخصي
    حسب التخصصات المختلفة .

ولكن لا تنسوا النماذج فقط للمساعدة على استثارة الافكار والاطلاع على اسلوب الكتابة والمحاور المطلوبة مناقشتها في
    البيان الشخصي وليست للقص و اللصق.

وقبل البدء انتبه لهذه الامور :

1- من انسب الطرق هو ان تكتب بيانك بالعربية ثم ترجمها واتركها لمدة اسبوع على الاقل ثم عد الى
    قرائتها ستظهر لك الاشياء التي غفلت عنها سابقا ، عدل الاخطاء والاسلوب واضف ما تريد واخذف ما تجده غير مناسب .
    2- يجب ان يتضمن بيانك جميع الاسئلة التي وجهت اليك ولكن لاتجاوب كانك في اختبار
    بل في سياق كلامك ومن خلال تحدثك عن نفسك وضَمِن الاجابات بطريقة مرتبة واسلوب جميل
    3- كن صادقا مع نفسك واكتب البيان بنفسك و استخدم النماذج فقط كمراجع او كدليل للافكار
    لتعرف ما الذي انت في حاجة الى مناقشته وما الذي يجب ان تبتعد عنه
    4- تحدث عن نفسك قدر المستطاع كما لو انك تقنع اللجنة بانك تستحق القبول
    و تحدث عن مؤهلاتك و خبراتك وبالاخص التي لها علاقة بالتخصص المراد .

واخيرا البيان الشخصي وباختصار هو انت فلا احد في هذا العالم يعرفك اكثر منك . صور نفسك للجنة من خلال بيانك حاول ان
    تجعلهم يتخيلونك ويتعرفون عليك وعلى قدراتك .

و بالنسبة للنماذج باذن الله ساضع في كل مرة نموذجين لكل تخصص .

اولا : نماذج بيانات شخصية لتخصص هندسة الالكترونيات :

النموذج الاول /

At a time when technology is advancing at such a rapid rate, to aid this growth and to make a difference no matter how small has always been one of my greatest ambitions. Having been brought up with strong family values, I have been taught that further education would provide many opportunities for me to develop both as a person and as a member of society

Having thoroughly enjoyed Mathematics and Physics throughout the course of my school years, I wished to find a course that combined these subjects and accommodated my specific needs; a course that would require an enquiring mind, the solving problems, the analysing and evaluating of data, manual dexterity and the ability to think logically. Most of all I wanted a course that would engage my mind. In my opinion, Electrical and Electronic engineering fit this requirement

Much of our daily life at home, school or work has been revolutionised over the past generation by the development of electronics. Thinking towards the future, I would value a job where there was a fast changing environment, where I would have to be constantly committed to improving my learning and performance throughout my career. Electrical engineering is a very good example of this type of job. Since there is a continued demand for innovation to achieve greater efficiency, giving the chance to exploit new materials and address new markets

During a work experience placement, I got the chance to visit a graphic design and advertising firm. The main aim of this visit was to provide me with an insight into the world of work and the demands that are made upon a worker on a daily basis. Throughout my time there, I was treated like any other employee and the experience surpassed all my expectations. As we were all reliant on one another, it was necessary to talk to each other and discuss the progress that was made on a day to day basis and the direction in which to follow to achieve mutual goals. These interactions enabled me to enhance my interpersonal skills and realise how valuable the ability to understand the needs of both clients and co-employees is in order for the company to be successful

I have always been a great fan of sport, and have always especially liked netball. I was encouraged to play the sport at the age of six and, since then, it has played an important aspect of my life. Having played for Manchester and Greater Manchester teams for a total of five of these years, I sought the position of Manchester netball coach for a group of U-11 children. I found this experience extremely valuable and this encounter enabled me to develop my communication and leadership skills and, although, I am no longer the coach of this mixed team, I still enjoy watching them play and using the skills that I taught them

Within school, I have participated in various activities, all very diverse. I was part of a Young Enterprise Scheme, completed my Duke of Edinburgh Bronze Award, have been a member of the school choir and had Speech and Drama lessons for a total of five years. These experiences were all very rewarding and challenging and provided me with many happy memories. For five and half years, I have also helped run the school charity shop. 'Pencil Point' caters for the stationery needs of lower school pupils and working here has been one of my most meaningful experiences. I was able to interact with people of all different backgrounds and ages and raise a large amount of money for Francis House Children's hospice, a charity very dear to my heart, at the same time

I do feel that I am capable of accepting the challenge of a demanding university course and that I have the character and strength of personality to make a success of it, should I be fortunate enough to be offered a place
    النموذج الثاني /
    1%inspiration, 99% aspiration”, Thomas Edison. For me, he is not just an inventor but a wonderful engineer; and his saying condenses basically what an engineer’s job is. Normal as it may seem, today’s society cannot deny the indispensible part of engineering.

From a very young age, I was always been fascinated by science. Not only do Mathematics theorem, Physics laws catch my imagination but the way that science provides a logical way of thinking also gives me an insight into how things work. Therefore, I feel the urge to pursuit higher education to have more thorough understanding, especially in electrical and electronics engineering.

I was born in a family which has a strong link to this field. My father, who is an electrical engineer, guided and gave me an early-stage idea of what science was about. By helping him with his work, he showed me how to use my hands and tools carefully and effectively. In secondary years, I attended a four-week vocational course in electrical. Although this was a short term course, I was able to repair domestic electric circuit safely and fix some electrical devices. It was this period that gave me the idea electricity is a useful and environmental-friendly source of energy. Almost everybody on Earth use electricity everyday from running their cars to lighting at home, from such small devices as iPods to large machines like aero planes.

Having enjoyed science, I achieved good grades in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in secondary study. Moreover, I was among the students who received the “ AEI Education Award” by Australian Education International in Viet Nam. I was also selected for the English team to participate in the inter-school competition. After finishing secondary years, I decided to take A-level course in England to gain deeper understanding in science. As Mathematics is my favorite subject, I won a silver medal in the “UK Mathematical Challenge”; and I am currently taking Further Maths in A2 year. Moreover, Physics is the subject that stimulate my interest in wanting to know how and why natural phenomena occurs. Likewise, I find Chemistry very exciting through the way that atomic interactions can create new substances and materials. Besides theory lectures, I very much like doing practical because it is a convenient way to apply theory into what can be observed and analysed visually.

Apart from spending time at school, I play sport to keep fit and to ******* my mind. I usually practice table tennis and football with my friends. Last year, I joined the Vietnamese team to compete in a college tournament between international students and won the third place. Although no medal was given, it was still an remarkable experience during my stay in England. I also read fantasy books such as “Inheritance” by Christopher Paolini, “His Dark Materials” trilogy by Philip Pullman, etc. But in all, I like cooking the most. Although it seems strange for someone going to be an engineer, it is a great time when I could using ingredients to create something new and delicious.

Although studying Engineering is a demanding task, I feel that this is a proper direction towards enhancing my knowledge and skills for future career. Should I have the offer, I would make every endeavour in achieving good progress and contributing valuable commitments during my study in the university.
    اتمنى ان اكون قد افدتكم وفي المرة القادمة تخصص الطب باذن الله
    ادعوا لي بالتوفيق والهداية والسداد .
  2. نماذج بيان شخصي للمقدمين على الطب

النموذج الاول :

From an early age I have been fascinated by the workings of life. The human body is a remarkable machine with many diverse systems producing an organism that could never be artificially reproduced. My love of science is just one of my reasons for choosing medicine. I enjoy a challenge particularly towards a rewarding objective and although medicine is a tough career it can be enormously gratifying, highlighted by the doctors I have spoken to during my experience and on a personal level.

To further my insight into the medical field I participated in a work shadowing week at a GP surgery. I gained a valuable understanding of the workings of the surgery, with opportunities to observe and speak to the doctors regarding a medical career. I arranged another placement week myself at a local hospital, which was a superb opportunity to observe medicine from another point of view. I observed the ward rounds, an MRI scan, a skin biopsy and an endosocpy clinic all which I found interesting. I spent the most time with the haematology team, responsible for patients with diseases such as Chronic Myelogenous Leukaemia (CML), haematology being one of my interests it was captivating that I could see the specialty from a more complex side than the AS biology course. For example I was able to understand how the level of platelets affects blood clotting. Throughout the week I expanded my confidence and communication skills through speaking to patients and doctors. Although I enjoyed the week it was at times extremely heart-rending, I was able to get close to many of the terminally ill patients helping and caring for them where I could, getting them tea or just talking and empathising with them to build their spirits. I volunteered at a local home for the elderly which was very rewarding as I built my caring skills, helping residents by making them tea or playing cards with them. At school I took part in a paired reading scheme for 6 months where I was able to help young children to read, speaking and listening to them to help their English. All my experience has made me more determined to accomplish my ambition to be a doctor.

My love of science and aspiration for a medical career is reflected in my A-Level choices where good time management, self motivated study skills and ability to cope with stress and pressure are essential. Biology and chemistry have helped me further my interest and develop my analytical skills, maths helps my problem solving skills helping me to work logically and ICT gives me a valuable insight into the rapidly developing technological world where computers are crucial. I believe all the qualities I have developed through my courses are essential for any good doctor. I have participated in the Duke of Edinburgh award scheme which enabled me to achieve a first aid certificate including cardiopulmonary resuscitation training. I also enhanced my inter-personal, communication and team building abilities, valuable skills for any medical occupation, as I witnessed during my experience. For 2 years I have volunteered at a local vet hospital observing and helping out 2 hours per week communicating with the public in a different environment. I enjoy reading, mainly factual books to expand my general knowledge. To relax, I enjoy sports including football, and cricket for which I was captain of the school team and my local team for the past 3 years improving my leadership skills. I also recently rekindled my childhood passion for golf, another pastime I enjoy even if it is a little expensive!

I am a self motivated, determined individual and I look forward to the social and academic challenges of university. I am aware of the demands of a medical career but my commitment and desire to become a doctor has only been strengthened through my experience and work in a voluntary capacity

النموذج الثاني /

As medicine is a scientifically based career, that involves interpersonal skills and caring for people, I feel that this is the best career path for me. This decision was finalised at the medlink course in Nottingham University. There I was able to converse with students and doctors. Collectively their personal accounts and lectures gave me the information to confirm my wish to become a doctor. What particularly interests me in medicine, is the aspect of using my knowledge and skills to diagnose different problems, discover the various causes and make the right prognosis for each individual case, on a daily basis

With the objective of gaining more of an idea of what to expect as a doctor, I spent time in a local surgery for my work experience where I was able to observe the Baby Clinic and a postnatal consultation. I also took the opportunity to ask the doctors about their careers

Recently I volunteered at a Special Needs Project for young people

The demanding needs of the young people made it arduous work, hence exposing me to a daily routine of working with different types of people in a caring environment. Nevertheless, it was a pleasure to spend time there and it was very satisfying to see the young people enjoying themselves, doing activities that would not usually be available to them. I plan to volunteer at the project again next year

A level Biology and Chemistry have furthered my scientific interest and understanding; meanwhile Maths has enabled me to think more logically, which will be beneficial in a medical career. In my profession, I want to be able to communicate with as many people as possible, so I chose to learn Spanish since it is an increasingly popular language used worldwide

Activities such as, performing in school plays and singing in the choir, have kept me involved in school life. I especially enjoyed performing in the Royal Albert Hall with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra. Leadership roles, such as form captain and school council representative, have increased my self-confidence

The Duke of Edinburgh Award has taken up much of my out of school time for the past three years. In order to achieve my Bronze and Silver Award I have completed a First Aid Course, endured weekly sessions of aerobics, worked voluntarily in Oxfam and had keyboard/piano lessons

Until March this year, I was heavily involved in the Young Enterprise Scheme where I played the role of deputy personnel director. My job entailed taking the register and writing reports and letters to the staff. I was the creator of our best selling product, which was pot plants in recycled glass jars and tins. Each of these commitments have enriched my life in many different ways, shaping me into a well-rounded person

Due to my great passion of music, I am looking forward to getting involved in musical activities at university to expand my interest, improve my keyboard and piano playing and broaden my social life

Being a keen hiker, I am also very eager to traverse the university's surrounding territories

To be given the opportunity to read medicine, will not only fulfil my ambitions, but also allow me to be a credit to the medical institution. I am a dedicated learner and I have the ability to listen diligently to people. I believe there is a severe lack of black female doctors and I will endeavour to be part of the improvement of this situation and be an asset to my community.
    اتمنى تستفيدوا منها وفي غيرها اذا تبغوا

المرة القادمة نماذج لتخصص القانون
    7 "
  3. عدنا
    مشكورة اختي طلة قمر على الرد

وهذا كم نموذج من البيانات الشخصية للكيمياء

النموذج الاول /

Since studying Chemistry and Design & Technology at A level, my desire to develop my knowledge of chemistry, incorporating the use of computers with technology, has increased. I wish to study in greater depth the potential interrelations of these subjects and look forward to the unique creative possibilities that a greater knowledge and understanding of them will bring. I wish to study both theoretical and practical applications of chemistry, computers and computer aided technology at a higher level.

I have pursued two work experience placements, which have confirmed my interest in chemistry and computer technology. They showed me, albeit in a limited way, the interface between pure science and computer systems. I worked in an analytical laboratory at I.C.I., analysing chemicals (e.g. using an infra red spectrometer and gas chromatograph) and using databases. This improved my computer literacy as well as developing other skills, such as responsibility, teamwork, communication, listening skills and working to deadlines. I have completed a CLAIT course and am interested in home computing and the Internet. I have also helped to build a web site. As part of my Design and Technology course I have been developing my CAD skills extensively by producing a range of 3D models in Pro-Desktop. I was also rewarded with an 'outstanding effort' certificate in Design and Technology, further outlining my passion and dedication for the subject.

Out of school, I have a wide variety of interests. My main passions are skiing and table tennis. In table tennis I have achieved a creditable national ranking, and I am captain of the County team. In May 2001 I was given the opportunity to compete in Finland as part of the ISO games. I have competed in numerous national competitions and recently captained a team in the Junior British League. I am now commencing a course, which will leave me as a qualified Level Two Coach. Within school I have been school team captain. I am also in the school football team, and am part of the 6th form league winner's 5-a-side team. My involvement in sport has developed my leadership and teamwork skills as well as showing me the dedication that is required to learn and develop skills. I also enjoy music concerts and learning to play the bass guitar. I have also completed numerous courses in swimming, sailing, windsurfing, and snorkelling. I have travelled extensively around the world visiting Asia, The Middle East, America, South America, and Europe.

I believe the courses I am studying, combined with the knowledge and skills I have gained out of school in work experience and sporting pursuits will be particularly useful for the challenge of degree level study at university.

النموذج الثاني /

I am currently studying A-Levels at ******* College, in Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry, Physics and General Studies, and studied Music to AS level. The workload for 6 AS levels has been quite high, and my ability to cope with this busy schedule shows I am able to cope well under pressure. This was also reflected in my achievement of 99% in my AS Physics results, 98% in AS Chemistry, full marks in General Studies and over 90% in what was effectively a Maths A-level course. Currently I am particularly interested in Chemistry, as I enjoy discovering more about the individual characteristics of each element, for example the extremely reactive nature of the gases fluorine and chlorine and the versatile nature of carbon, in the compounds it can form and the allotropes it exists in.

My achievement in these subjects has been marked by receiving certificates of achievement in Further Maths, Chemistry and Physics.

In Maths I received a silver award in the UK Senior Maths Challenge shortly into the Maths course. I was also a member of the ******* team who competed in a national Maths contest in Birmingham in June 2002.

While at school, my responsibility was shown by my position of steward, a post similar to a prefect, in my final year. At college I have acted as a guide on the college open evenings and at a Year 10 Sampling Day.

For my work experience at High School I worked in a pharmacy. From this I was able to develop my inter-personal skills as well as having some opportunity to observe how a pharmacy operates.

At school I was a member of several bands and at college I have joined the Brass Group and the band, where I play the trombone. I am also a member of the ******** Brass Band which rehearses twice weekly and Lancashire Students' Concert Band, a prestigious ensemble. These activities give me the chance to work as part of a team and to experience the enjoyment of making music, which I also was able to experience last year in an AS Music course, in which I achieved a B grade. For relaxation I play the piano, in which I have recently passed my Grade 7.

I aim to work hard in my degree course and consequently to discover which field of science I develop most flair and ability. Following this I aim to go into a job related to science, possibly in research.

So far my chief interest is particularly in theoretical work, although I am also keen to research through experiments and develop my practical skills.

نموذج للكيمياء و للهندسة الكيميائية /

My first Chemistry lesson at senior school. My teacher poured a generous amount of a curious orange powder (which I later learnt to be ammonium dichromate (VI)) onto a heatproof mat. She ignited it and I was dumbfounded, for she had created a volcano in the laboratory! It was this demonstration of a simple thermal decomposition that sparked my interest in Chemistry. It was not just the demonstration that interested me; it was the desire to understand how and why. It was at this time that I realised my true passion for the sciences and how they can be utilised in the world of today.

I have an analytical mind and take great interest in absorbing new material as well as developing my understanding of what I have already learnt. As a result of my academic performance I was awarded the honour of sixth form scholar at the British School of Paris. I am conscientious, highly motivated and have a particular interest in Chemistry and for this reason I am taking the AEA examination in Chemistry in the summer. I want to keep going above and beyond what I know already. In my free time I read around my interests; I am a subscriber to 'New Scientist.' One of the most fascinating articles that I have read recently was an account of what the world would be like if there was no oil today, as well as potential alternatives when it finally runs out. This intrigued me as I have a specific interest in organic Chemistry. This is because I find the depth as well as breadth of the discipline extremely profound. I am currently reading Steve Squyres 'Roving Mars': a book about the Spirit and Opportunity Mars Exploration Vehicles. When not reading around my area of interest I can be found tutoring fellow members of the sixth form in Chemistry and Mathematics. This has allowed me to gain a helpful insight into how others think as well as giving me a sense of community within the school and has helped me further my understanding of Chemistry, as when tutoring, I have to look at aspects of the syllabus from a different angle. I am part of the school's Maths challenge team and hope to compete in the 2008 International Senior Maths Challenge.

I took part in a Headstart course at the University of Nottingham over the summer in which I had my first true experience of chemical engineering. This intrigued me as I had found a practical application for Chemistry in today's world. The two major projects that we carried out involved the separation of ink from water using activated carbon and research into Proton Exchange Membrane fuel cell technology; a topic that really captivates me. My team at Headstart demonstrated high levels of skill and enthusiasm in solving any task that was put in front of us. These two projects really appealed to my key interests, Chemistry and Mathematics as well as Physics.

I have also worked with the advertising agency TBWA\G1 in Paris. G1 is TBWA's automotive industry specialist. Whilst I was there I was asked to make a presentation on the 'green credentials' of various automotive companies. That is, researching the technologies that companies such as Shell and BMW use in order to be more environmentally friendly and said technology's commercial viability. I have recently applied for work experience with GlaxoSmithKline for the February half term holidays.

I like to get involved in a host of extra curricular activities. I am in the process of completing the Gold Level of the Duke of Edinburgh's Award Scheme. I participate in the school's Model United Nations and took part in the 2006 Paris Conference. I am the cofounder of the school's film society and enjoy rowing and rock climbing. It is not just Chemistry that interests me, it is how Chemistry and science in general can be used to advance technologies in various diverse fields: from the advent of new medicines to the improvement of fuels and of various industrial processes. In short, how science is shaping our lives.

نموذج للكيمياء الصيدلانية /

For my tenth birthday, my parents gave me a chemistry set. Playing with this kick started my interest in chemistry. Since then, I have been curious about how chemicals around the house work and interact, such as the chemicals used to test my parents’ marine tank to determine the levels of pH, salinity and chemicals in the tank.

When I studied chemistry at college, I was deeply interested and would like to study this further. One of the most enjoyable aspects of the course was putting the theory I learned into practise in the form of experiments. The unit that interested me most was analytical chemistry.

Over the last few years, I have been prescribed a variety of drugs including steroids and immunosupressants. Having been prescribed these, I was interested to learn the way that they worked. This sparked my curiosity in how the chemicals within these drugs interact with the body. I would like to learn more about the process of developing a new drug: how the chemicals are discovered, the methods of production and how it is tested and analysed to ensure that it is safe.

I have arranged to undertake some work experience as an assistant to one of the pharmacists working at Manchester Royal Infirmary. I will be working closely with the pharmacist on their day to day duties such as seeing to patients working in the hospital pharmacy. I feel this will be advantageous to me as I will learn more about the drugs and the active ingredients and their uses in treating patients.

University is the next step for me in learning about pharmaceuticals and chemistry and expanding my knowledge in that area.

I am also curious about many other things, both scientific and non-scientific. For instance, I taught myself some A-level particle physics because I found it interesting. I also try and find out as much as I can about subjects that interest me.

My main interest is music. For the last six years, I have played the guitar. Since then, I have also taken up the bass guitar and keyboard. Doing all this practise and musical studying takes a lot of dedication and passion, but I feel this is worthwhile for something I enjoy. I find that as well as playing other people’s songs and pieces, as I also take pleasure in writing my own music. As well as practising on my own, I enjoy playing with friends and family. I have learnt to work as part of team while playing as a member of bands, listening to other people’s ideas and contributing my own.

Some of my other hobbies include rock climbing and skateboarding. I enjoy both these sports as they provide a challenge and an opportunity to push my limit, whether it is a difficult climbing route or learning a new trick on the skateboard. Both of these sports are very sociable and I have made many friends through them.

I did a try dive in Gran Canaria and since then I have gained my PADI Open Water SCUBA qualification. I also spend time reading and studying different things to find out how they work and why they work. I also enjoy spending time with friends participating in sports such as skateboarding and BMXing, as well as watching films and socialising with my friends.

After I have finished my studies at university, I intend to go on and work in a pharmaceutical laboratory. I would also consider doing a postgraduate course to further my knowledge in the area of pharmaceuticals and analytical chemistry. As I am constantly trying to expand my knowledge of both chemical and pharmaceutical areas, I feel undertaking a career in pharmaceutical research would be highly stimulating and rewarding. I am certain that a career in research would not only offer me a highly stimulating position, but also offer me the chance to expand my knowledge as I’m working in order to find the most efficient methods and compounds for the drug I am attempting to create.

وهذه هي النماذج بالتوفيق

دعواتك
    7 "
  4. حصلت على موافقة مبدئية لكن يردون بيان وأنا مش أعرف أكتبها بالانجليزي
    في جامعة قدمت فيها على تخصص قانون مقارن
    وجامعة أخرى سأفدم عليها على تخصص قانون سياسة خارجية
    وأنا أستطيع كاتبتها فإن إستطاع أحد ترجمتها سأكون له من الشاكرين
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.