الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

شرح ::::: كيف تحصل على قبول لدراستك في امريكا :::::

شرح ::::: كيف تحصل على قبول لدراستك في امريكا :::::

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4637 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. موضوعك غريب
    طالبين دورات تدريبية ولا برنامج تدريبي ولا ايش بالضبط منك ؟
    لان الجامعات تقدم زي منتي عارفة ماستر وبكالوريوس و مثلها
    مدري اذا الكليات تبع الدبلوم ممكن تقدم لك سنة .. بس بالاخير كلها دراسة وليست تدريب

يبيلك تبحثي عن شركات ومراكز تديب اذا كذا وتشوفي برامجهم
    7 "
  2. السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته...

لو سمحتوا بارك الله فيكم انا ناوي ادرس الماستر في الهندسه المدنية بامريكا بس ما عندي فكرة عن الجامعات...لو ممكن اسامي الجامعات وتكون رخيصه ومواقعها الالكترونية....مشكورين ع التعاون
    7 "
  3. سلام عليكم
    اختي انقبلت على برنامج وظيفتك وبعثتك وانا سوف اذهب معها على حسابي الخاص لدراسة الماستر انا رفضت لأن تخصصي ليس من ضمن التخصصات المطلوبة هل ممكن الوزارة ترفض طلب الدراسة على حسابي الخاص او بعدم الموافقة
    سؤالي الثاني من شروط الدراسة على الحساب الخاص ان ابحث عن قبول معهد وقبول جامعة هل انا ملزمة بعد انتهاء فترة اللغة ان ادرس نفس قبول الجامعة ربما اذا ذهبت هناك يتغير اختيار تخصصي
    الا استطيع الأكتفاء فقط بقبول معهد دون قبول الجامعة
    الله يسهل له طريق للجنة ولايحرمه الاجر يارب اللي يجاوب
    7 "
  4. هذه رساله واصلتني ع الايميل من احدى الجامعات
    هل تم قبولي ام ماذا

Greetings from the Bradford Campus of the University of Pittsburgh!

I hope this email finds you well. I wanted to be in touch with you to help provide information to you and see if you have questions for me about applying to our campus. You inquired through Hotcourses.com and were interested in undergraduate studies in Health and Medicine. I wanted to be sure to be in touch with you again as I have not heard from you to answer questions you may have.

Pitt-Bradford is one of the regional campuses of the University of Pittsburgh system. Our International students come from all over the world – including China, Saudi Arabia, Japan, Germany, Nigeria and South Korea – just to name a few. Many have chosen majors similar to yours and are enjoying their experiences here on campus. As a reminder – here is a map of our location:

Also – for your convenience – here is a link to all of our programs of study

Pitt-Bradford information about curriculum, opportunities and even faculty contact information can be found here. Of course – I am always available to answer questions and if I can’t find the answer – I’ll get it for you!

I do hope you consider applying and the opportunities you can imagine with an education and degree from Pitt-Bradford. Click here to check out some information about your next steps and the application process! International Students Pitt-Bradford

Also – ask me about our new Panther Scholarship for International students! You can check it here… Panther Scholarship for International Students Pitt-Bradford

Application deadlines for spring term (January start) are coming up. October 15th is our deadline for spring term application. You have time to apply and get the necessary documentation to us in order to join us this spring. If you are considering fall 2016, your deadline is June 1st . Plenty of time to gather documents and submit them.

Applying online is simple and it is free! We do not ask for an application fee if students complete and submit their application online. You can apply directly here https://app.applyyourself.com/AYAppl....asp?id=up-upb Remember, I am here to help along the way so please do not hesitate to contact me

I do hope you consider applying to our campus and I look forward to helping and working with you!

All my best,
    7 "
  5. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة سيما_123
    سلام عليكم
    اختي انقبلت على برنامج وظيفتك وبعثتك وانا سوف اذهب معها على حسابي الخاص لدراسة الماستر انا رفضت لأن تخصصي ليس من ضمن التخصصات المطلوبة هل ممكن الوزارة ترفض طلب الدراسة على حسابي الخاص او بعدم الموافقة
    سؤالي الثاني من شروط الدراسة على الحساب الخاص ان ابحث عن قبول معهد وقبول جامعة هل انا ملزمة بعد انتهاء فترة اللغة ان ادرس نفس قبول الجامعة ربما اذا ذهبت هناك يتغير اختيار تخصصي
    الا استطيع الأكتفاء فقط بقبول معهد دون قبول الجامعة
    الله يسهل له طريق للجنة ولايحرمه الاجر يارب اللي يجاوب
    مبدئيا .. فرصة التعليم عندما تلوح لا تتركها
    نصيحتي اخرج بقبول لغة وجامعة في جامعة اختك
    لكي تكون مرافق وتنظم بسهوله

لو كنت تريد الإلتحاق كطالب على حسابك الخاص
    اخرج بموافقة الوزارة اولا بناء على قبولاتك

الإلتحاق صار صعب ومكلف بعد اعتماد شروط ال ٣٠ ساعة أكاديمية للدراسة الجامعية و ٩ ساعات أكاديمية للدراسات العليا
    التخصصات التي تطلبها وزارة التعليم العالي تسرع في القبول
    لكن هذا لا يعني انك لن تنظم في حال كان تخصصك مخالف
    نصيحتي ادرس ما تحب بحيث يكون له طلب في سوق العمل
    موفق
    7 "
  6. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Sam123
    هذه رساله واصلتني ع الايميل من احدى الجامعات
    هل تم قبولي ام ماذا

Greetings from the Bradford Campus of the University of Pittsburgh!

I hope this email finds you well. I wanted to be in touch with you to help provide information to you and see if you have questions for me about applying to our campus. You inquired through Hotcourses.com and were interested in undergraduate studies in Health and Medicine. I wanted to be sure to be in touch with you again as I have not heard from you to answer questions you may have.

Pitt-Bradford is one of the regional campuses of the University of Pittsburgh system. Our International students come from all over the world – including China, Saudi Arabia, Japan, Germany, Nigeria and South Korea – just to name a few. Many have chosen majors similar to yours and are enjoying their experiences here on campus. As a reminder – here is a map of our location:

Also – for your convenience – here is a link to all of our programs of study

Pitt-Bradford information about curriculum, opportunities and even faculty contact information can be found here. Of course – I am always available to answer questions and if I can’t find the answer – I’ll get it for you!

I do hope you consider applying and the opportunities you can imagine with an education and degree from Pitt-Bradford. Click here to check out some information about your next steps and the application process! International Students Pitt-Bradford

Also – ask me about our new Panther Scholarship for International students! You can check it here… Panther Scholarship for International Students Pitt-Bradford

Application deadlines for spring term (January start) are coming up. October 15th is our deadline for spring term application. You have time to apply and get the necessary documentation to us in order to join us this spring. If you are considering fall 2016, your deadline is June 1st . Plenty of time to gather documents and submit them.

Applying online is simple and it is free! We do not ask for an application fee if students complete and submit their application online. You can apply directly here https://app.applyyourself.com/AYAppl....asp?id=up-upb Remember, I am here to help along the way so please do not hesitate to contact me

I do hope you consider applying to our campus and I look forward to helping and working with you!

All my best,
    لا ليس هذا قبولا
    7 "
36 من 42 صفحة 36 من 42 ... 3135363741 ...
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.