الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

نموذج خطاب توصيه من العمل باللغه الانجليزيه

نموذج خطاب توصيه من العمل باللغه الانجليزيه

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 3665 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية ff11
    ff11

مبتعث جديد New Member

ff11 السعودية

ff11 , أنثى. مبتعث جديد New Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى السعودية , تخصصى ادارة اعمال , بجامعة -
    • -
    • ادارة اعمال
    • أنثى
    • الرياض, الريااض
    • السعودية
    • Jul 2013
    المزيدl

April 8th, 2014, 07:03 AM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته..
    بحثت كثير عن نماذج توصيه من العمل باللغه الانجليزيه واغلب اللي وجدتها لطلاب الجامعات
    من ضمن البحث وجدت نموذج توصيه من العمل جيد اعتقد انه راح يفيد الكثير وافادني انا شخصيا
    وراجعته مع احد المختصين واثنى عليه
    وحبيت اشاركه معكم

[Date]

[Full Name]
    [Title]
    [School Name]
    [Address]
    [City, State, Zip Code]

Dear [Mr./Ms. Last Name]:

I am writing to you with regard to [Mr./Ms. Full Name], who has requested that I write a letter of recommendation on [his/her] behalf. [First Name] and I discussed [his/her] recent decision to pursue graduate study and I support [his/her] decision and strong desire to take [his/her] dedication and skill to the next level.

I have worked with [First Name] for [time span]. Specifically, [explain the context of your relationship. Are you a supervisor? Of what?]. Applicant's duties include [explain].

Over the time that I have known [Applicant], he/she has consistently performed his/her duties with competence and often goes the extra mile, doing more than expected. [Provide a specific example].

[Applicant] is an excellent problem solver. [Provide an example.] In addition, he/she is an excellent communicator and has the skills and personality needed to be a leader. [Explain/provide an example of how Applicant demonstrates communication skills. Describe some personality characteristics that you believe are helpful to his/her success].

While Applicant's leaving our company to attend graduate school is a loss to us, I have every confidence that Applicant will thrive in a graduate school setting. Applicant is an intelligent, committed, and inquisitive individual. I believe that he/she will be an asset to yur program.

Sincerely,

[Employer's Name]
    [Title]
    [Company]

اتمنى التوفيق للجميع والله يسهل اموركم..

والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.