الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

حالة الفيزا

حالة الفيزا

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4962 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية a.s.z
    a.s.z

مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member

a.s.z الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

a.s.z , ذكر. مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى Engineering , بجامعة لم يحدد بعد
    • لم يحدد بعد
    • Engineering
    • ذكر
    • Los Angeles, California
    • السعودية
    • Jun 2010
    المزيدl

September 28th, 2010, 10:28 AM

س/ سؤال
    كيف صيغة الاستفسار عن حالة الفيزا ؟
  2. Name:

Passport No:

Date of Birth:

Application type: student visa

Mobile No:

Email:

Dear sir/madam

Greeting

I would like to enquiry about my visa ,knowing that I have submitted my application on (00/00/2010)
    and up to now I did not receive any message , and too late for a date corresponding to the now (0) (month) ,knowing that the study will begin after (0) (week) and I must be ready , I wish know the reason for the delay and whether there are any constraints have prevented the issuance of a visa, To when I interviewed told me that the person responsible for the interview that the visa will be issued within 2 to 3 weeks and I'm waiting for more than a month, So I hope you to help resolve problems, especially that the time of the study is soon .

Thanks for your cooperation

Best regards

Applicant

(أسمك) ...

هذا طلبك يالغالي ...

و إن شاء الله إنها تفيدك ...

ملاحظه / اللي ببين الأقواس أنت تملاها على حسب تاريخ مقابلتك و فترة إنتظارك و المده الباقيه على دراستك ...
    7 "
  3. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة @عابر سبيل@
    Name:

Passport No:

Date of Birth:

Application type: student visa

Mobile No:

Email:

Dear sir/madam

Greeting

I would like to enquiry about my visa ,knowing that I have submitted my application on (00/00/2010)
    and up to now I did not receive any message , and too late for a date corresponding to the now (0) (month) ,knowing that the study will begin after (0) (week) and I must be ready , I wish know the reason for the delay and whether there are any constraints have prevented the issuance of a visa, To when I interviewed told me that the person responsible for the interview that the visa will be issued within 2 to 3 weeks and I'm waiting for more than a month, So I hope you to help resolve problems, especially that the time of the study is soon .

Thanks for your cooperation

Best regards

Applicant

(أسمك) ...

هذا طلبك يالغالي ...

و إن شاء الله إنها تفيدك ...

ملاحظه / اللي ببين الأقواس أنت تملاها على حسب تاريخ مقابلتك و فترة إنتظارك و المده الباقيه على دراستك ...
    شكررررا يابــــطــل
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.