الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

الترجمة من اللغة الانجليزية الى اللغة العربية أو العكس, لمراسلة معاهد اللغة

الترجمة من اللغة الانجليزية الى اللغة العربية أو العكس, لمراسلة معاهد اللغة

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4232 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة فاديا الجهني
    ::

اش الموضوع !!
    من الان نراسل المعهد !
    مو المفروض ننتظر قائمة المعاهد تنزل بعدها نبدء مراسلة ؟

ولا من الافضل نبدء مراسلة من الان عشان نضمن مقعد ؟؟؟
    انتظار توضيحات الوزارة فيما يتعلق بالمعاهد،،،هذا الموضوع مساعد لما بعد نزول القائمة خصوصاً وعموماً لمن اراد معرف بعض المتطلبات والترجمة ..
    7 "
  2. يا أخواني الطلاب و الطالبات أنا قمت بمراسلة جامعة الينوي اوربانا تشامبين
    بالرسالة التالية :-
    Dear Sir / Madam,

My name is Ahmed Felemban from Saudi Arabia . And I want to ask several questions

1- what is the required GMAT mark? 2- what are the required TOEFL or ILETS marks? and can I do the ILETS instead of TOEFL? 3- Can I do the GRE instead of GMAT for accounting major ? 4- In case of non meeting the required mark in GMAT or GRE, can I join to the university with a GPR 3.60 out of 4 in addition to the TOEFL or ILETS ?

I look forward your reply

Best Regards

و جاني الرد في رسالتين بإيميلين مختلفين
    الرسالة الأولى تقول :-
    Dear Ahmed, Applicants who did not receive their undergraduate accounting degree from UIUC but wish to apply to a master degree program in the Department of Accountancy at UIUC should now apply to the MSA program. Going forward the MAS program will be associated with the BS/MAS program only. Your inquiry is being forwarded to the MSA program. Thank you for your interest in the masters programs in our department.

Prof J Chandler

و الرسالة الثانية تقول :-
    The GMAT is required for all applicants. We do not have a minimum GMAT score. We prefer a TOEFL score of 103 or better or an IELTS score of 7.0 or better with no sub-score below 6.5.

Joe Hines Associate Director MSA Program 320 Wohlers Hall 1206 S. Sixth St. Champaign, IL 61820 (217) 333-4546 (Phone) (217) 244-9201 (Fax)

طيب ايش هيا ترجمتها ممكن المساعدة بلييييييييييييز
    7 "
  3. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أبو يزن فلمبان
    يا أخواني الطلاب و الطالبات أنا قمت بمراسلة جامعة الينوي اوربانا تشامبين
    Dear Sir / Madam,

My name is Ahmed Felemban from Saudi Arabia . And I want to ask several questions

1- what is the required GMAT mark? 2- what are the required TOEFL or ILETS marks? and can I do the ILETS instead of TOEFL? 3- Can I do the GRE instead of GMAT for accounting major ? 4- In case of non meeting the required mark in GMAT or GRE, can I join to the university with a GPR 3.60 out of 4 in addition to the TOEFL or ILETS ?

Best Regards

Dear Ahmed, Applicants who did not receive their undergraduate accounting degree from UIUC but wish to apply to a master degree program in the Department of Accountancy at UIUC should now apply to the MSA program. Going forward the MAS program will be associated with the BS/MAS program only. Your inquiry is being forwarded to the MSA program. Thank you for your interest in the masters programs in our department.

Prof J Chandler

The GMAT is required for all applicants. We do not have a minimum GMAT score. We prefer a TOEFL score of 103 or better or an IELTS score of 7.0 or better with no sub-score below 6.5.

Joe Hines Associate Director MSA Program 320 Wohlers Hall 1206 S. Sixth St. Champaign, IL 61820 (217) 333-4546 (Phone) (217) 244-9201 (Fax)

ترجمة الرسالة الثانية gmat مطلوب لكل طلبات الالتحاق ولايوجد درجة أدنى
    نحن نفضل اختبار التوفل بدرجة 103 او اكثر
    والايلتس 7 او افضل لكن لايقل عن 6،5
    7 "
  4. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أبو يزن فلمبان
    يا أخواني الطلاب و الطالبات أنا قمت بمراسلة جامعة الينوي اوربانا تشامبين
    Dear Sir / Madam,

Best Regards

Prof J Chandler

باختصار قالت الجامعة بما انك لم تتلقى تعليمك لدرجة البكارويوس في جامعتها فيجب أن تلتحق ببرنامج مواصلة الماجستير في تخصص المحاسبة في الجامعة
    وتم توجيه استفسارك الى المختصين في ذلك البرنامج

الرسالة الثانية
    الجيمات مطلوب لجميع المتقدمين وليس لدى الجامعة حد ادنى بالنسبة لدرجة الجيمات.ا
    اما الاختبار فالجامعة تفضل التوفل بما لايقل عن 103 . اما الايلتس فلا يقل عن 7
    7 "
  5. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة مدمن علم (صدقتك)
    باختصار قالت الجامعة بما انك لم تتلقى تعليمك لدرجة البكارويوس في جامعتها فيجب أن تلتحق ببرنامج مواصلة الماجستير في تخصص المحاسبة في الجامعة
    وتم توجيه استفسارك الى المختصين في ذلك البرنامج

الرسالة الثانية
    الجيمات مطلوب لجميع المتقدمين وليس لدى الجامعة حد ادنى بالنسبة لدرجة الجيمات.ا
    اما الاختبار فالجامعة تفضل التوفل بما لايقل عن 103 . اما الايلتس فلا يقل عن 7

ألف ألف مليون شكر على مساعدتك المتواصلة لي بس و الله غريبة جامعة و بدون حد أدنى للجيمات يعني لو أجيب 200 من 800 يمكن يقبلوني يلا شكراً لك مقدماً و مؤخراً و قبل كل شئ و بعد كل شئ
    7 "
  6. شكرا للموضوع الاكثر من رائع وجزاكم الله ألف خير وخير وحقق امنياتكم

انا راسلت المعهد لإني عارفة إنو بصير اخذ وعطا ، فـ عشان ما اضيع وقت قلت اراسلهم وعلى ما يرسلون الضمان المالي الا صار كل شي جاهز

ارسلوا لي اخر رد وما فهمته كامل :

Thank you for your email – in order to issue your Cultureworks acceptance letter, I require the following:

A tuition deposit of $1,200.00 CAD. If you are refused a Visa, then you will be entitled to a refund of $1,000.00 CAD. If you change your mind about attending CultureWorks, you are entitled to a refund of $700.00 CAD. Please see our website for our refund policy.

This deposit can be made via bank transfer to our account at:

CultureWorks ESL Inc.
    Royal Bank of Canada
    383 Richmond Street
    London, Ontario
    N6A 3C4
    Transit #02722
    Account #1108372
    SWIFT: ROYCCAT2 (the O is a letter, not the number zero)

Please include your name and date of birth on the wire transfer, and send me a copy of the receipt once the deposit has been made.

If you would like to pay this deposit via credit card, please visit https://www.securetalk.ca/culture-works.com/

If you are sponsored, a deposit is not required but we must receive a Financial Guarantee for admission purposes before we can proceed further. This Financial Guarantee must be requested online at: http://student.mohe.gov.sa/. As soon as you receive the Financial Guarantee, you must send it to me via email.

Please note that we highly recommend that students wait to request their CultureWorks acceptance letters until they have a university acceptance, particularly at the graduate level. The reason for this is because graduate programs at our university partners are extremely competitive and difficult to get accepted to. We would hate to see you come here only to find out later that you cannot obtain a graduate acceptance through us. Please keep this in mind, and I encourage you to continue your graduate application before you get here.

Thank you

7 "
12 من 17 صفحة 12 من 17 ... 7111213 ...
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.