الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

ساعدوني بالترجمة باقي اياااام فقط

ساعدوني بالترجمة باقي اياااام فقط

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 3837 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية Nadeema
    Nadeema

مبتعث جديد New Member

Nadeema الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

Nadeema , أنثى. مبتعث جديد New Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى - , بجامعة -
    • -
    • -
    • أنثى
    • -, -
    • السعودية
    • Mar 2013
    المزيدl

September 26th, 2013, 02:49 AM

السلام عليكم
    موعد دراستي الاسبوع القادم وللحين ماطلع قرار الابتعاث وراسلت المعهد عشان ااجل 15 يوم وجاتني رسالة منهم مو كثير فهمتها
    باكتب الرسالة تحت وارجوكم ساعدوني وهم بعد يبون الرد باسرع وقت واللي فهمته انه اقدر اداوم الاسبوع الثاني من البرنامج دراستي تبدا يوم 30\9 وهم كاتبين اقدر اجي قبل 7 اكتوبر يعني الاسبوع الثاني ولكن السؤال هل اقدر ادخل بنفس الاي توني ولا لازم جديد واذا لازم جديد يترتب عليه رسوم واشياء ثانية ولا ايش ؟

! You cannot begin the program 15 days late. You must begin your program on or before the 2nd Monday of the program (October 7). If you do not begin your program by this date, your SEVIS record will be automatically closed.

If you cannot begin your program by October 7 at the very latest, please be sure to submit a completed copy of the attached Cancellation, Transfer and Refund form as soon as possible.

To defer your attendance to a later program, please also submit a completed copy of either the 2013 Enrollment Application or the 2014 Enrollment Application (depending on the program you want). We will also need a new bank statement dated less than 60 days old to issue your new I-20.

If we receive the deferral documents by this Friday, September 27, we can issue you a new I-20 with the same SEVIS number and there will be no extra fee to do so. If we receive the documents after that date, there will be a $125 late transfer fee. If we receive the documents after next Friday, we will not be able to guarantee that your new I-20 will have the same SEVIS number.
  2. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Nadeema
    السلام عليكم
    موعد دراستي الاسبوع القادم وللحين ماطلع قرار الابتعاث وراسلت المعهد عشان ااجل 15 يوم وجاتني رسالة منهم مو كثير فهمتها
    باكتب الرسالة تحت وارجوكم ساعدوني وهم بعد يبون الرد باسرع وقت واللي فهمته انه اقدر اداوم الاسبوع الثاني من البرنامج دراستي تبدا يوم 30\9 وهم كاتبين اقدر اجي قبل 7 اكتوبر يعني الاسبوع الثاني ولكن السؤال هل اقدر ادخل بنفس الاي توني ولا لازم جديد واذا لازم جديد يترتب عليه رسوم واشياء ثانية ولا ايش ؟

! You cannot begin the program 15 days late. You must begin your program on or before the 2nd Monday of the program (October 7). If you do not begin your program by this date, your SEVIS record will be automatically closed.
    لا يمكنك بدأ البرنامج بتأخير قدره 15 يوم, لازم تبدأي البرنامج في يوم الاثنين لثاني اسبوع الموافق 7 اكتوبر, اذا ما جيتي بهداك الوقت السيفس حقك اوتوماتيك حيقفل

If you cannot begin your program by October 7 at the very latest, please be sure to submit a completed copy of the attached Cancellation, Transfer and Refund form as soon as possible.

اذا ماكنتي تقدري تبدأي البرنامج بتاريخ 7 اكتوبر اكملي استمارة الالغاء واستعارة المال بأسرع وقت ممكن

To defer your attendance to a later program, please also submit a completed copy of either the 2013 Enrollment Application or the 2014 Enrollment Application (depending on the program you want). We will also need a new bank statement dated less than 60 days old to issue your new I-20.
    اذا حبيتي تحطي قبولك لبرنامج لاحق, مثلا نهاية 2013 او بداية 2014, لازم تعبي الاستماره ولازم تعطيهم كشف حساب جديد لا يقل عن 60يوم من تاريخ البرنامج اللي تبغي تدرسيه

If we receive the deferral documents by this Friday, September 27, we can issue you a new I-20 with the same SEVIS number and there will be no extra fee to do so. If we receive the documents after that date, there will be a $125 late transfer fee. If we receive the documents after next Friday, we will not be able to guarantee that your new I-20 will have the same SEVIS number.
    اذا استلمنا الاوراق بهادي الجمعه الي هيه بكره نقدر نسويلك اي توني جديد على نفس السيفس لكن لو ما جات الارواق بكره حتضطري تدفعي رسوم وقدرها 125 دولار واذا اتأخرتي عن الجمعه اللي بعدها ما حيضمنولك نفس رقم السيفس
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.