الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

إستفسار حول الضمان المالى - Cuyahoga Community College

إستفسار حول الضمان المالى - Cuyahoga Community College

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 3074 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية Hima89
    Hima89

مبتعث جديد New Member

Hima89 غير معرف

Hima89
    • غير معرف
    • غير معرف
    • غير معرف
    • غير معرف
    • غير معرف
    • Nov 2015
    المزيدl

November 26th, 2015, 02:36 AM

السلام عليكم

إن شاء الله عايز ألتحق بكلية Cuyahoga Community College
    و لما قولتلهم فى صديق ليا هيضمنى بحسابه البنكى أرسله لى الصيغه دى :

 Sponsor’s Statement of Support –necessary if the bank statement is not in the student’s name.
     U.S. sponsors must submit an original Affidavit of Support (Form I-134). All questions on this form should be completed including exact sponsor contribution towards student’s education and living expenses. OR
     Overseas sponsors must provide an official statement, certified by a bank, stating the sponsor’s relation to the student and specific intended contributions towards the student’s education and living expenses.

SAMPLE LETTER FOR SPONSOR LIVING OUTSIDE OF U.S.A.
    The following information is a sample of what should be included in a basic letter of sponsorship that is written and completed by the sponsor.
    For further information on preparing a sponsorship letter, please contact the
    American Embassy in your home country.
    (Today’s Date)
    To Whom It May Concern:
    I, (Sponsor’s name goes here), am the (Relationship to the student goes here.) of (Name of Student goes here).
    I will sponsor (Name of Student) during the entire period of study at Cuyahoga Community College. I will pay for (all/part) of the student’s tuition, living and related expenses while the student studies at Cuyahoga Community College.
    I have enclosed my bank statement as proof of my ability to meet these expenses.
    Sincerely,
    Sponsor’s Signature
    (Name of sponsor)
    (Address of sponsor)

و قالولى هتكتب الخطاب و ترسله مع كشف الحساب البنكى .. و باقى أوراق التقديم طبعاً ..

لكن دلوقتى عايز أفهم هل الخطاب ده بعد ما نحط البيانات فيه .. صديقى هيمضى عليه و خلاص ولا ايه ؟

ياريت حد يفهمنى ..

شكراً مقدماً
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.