الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

ممارسه اللغه الانجليزيه للمبتعثين**Practising the English languge with me

ممارسه اللغه الانجليزيه للمبتعثين**Practising the English languge with me

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5636 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة كاسر جده
    and this will be our chat space thats wonderfull man

I am Naif from Jeddah , I am going on schollar ship to canada in UNB uninversity in Saint John..... and the thing that made me to write this subject that I'll study in the direct acadmic program ! since I got an overall band of 6 in IELTS .. THANK GOD .. so I'll begin my education with no acadmic experince of forthur practising ... which actually scares me man .. any way thats the whole story

and I would love know about you too

thanks

Corrections :

sholarship

further

anyway
    7 "
  2. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة al_kaed
    That's cool man I wish all the best for ya buddy^^

well am ganna to talk about my self
    My name is Mohammed Al hakami am from Tife I got scolarship to study in South Korea and actually I have studyed English language here and I could pass the TOFIL IBT in within 1 yeas and 3 months I worked hard on it but finally I got very good result.My major is ITB and am studying at ICU(information and commncation universty..
    hopefully I fnish my study as soon as possibole for I came back to my home and serve my country

this is a simple INFRO about my self

btw what's your major boddy?

I want to ask something. How much was your overall score in the TOEFL iBT examination ? and how much did you get in each section ?

Because I will be setting for the TOEFL iBT examination on December 13, 2008 in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
    7 "
  3. Mr. Rko
    I am already registered thair dude .. thats the wrestling ring its self man

thank you man

al_kaed

Well nice to know you man

my major is Chemical engineeing I hope i pull it of , man my setuation need a heavlly practise thats why I ask for help
    I hope we can benifate each other

c ya

هــــــــــمـــــــــس

thank you for supporting, we can't wait to see your participation

cheers
    7 "
  4. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة كاسر جده

I came up with a great idea its a brelliant Idea .. actually.. some of you well get me wrong in that . but I dont care really all i want to practise english ..just that I swear I wanna to make friends and practice english how is that well get along .. just in messenger .

Correction :

some of you well get me wrong in that, but I don't care-- really all I want to

or

some of you well get me wrong in that, but really I don't care, all I want to
    7 "
  5. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة al_kaed
    well I got 80 that was before long time and actually I can't remember my scores in each section

to br honest with you I was thinking it's sooooo difficult, but I found out it wasn't as I think it so easy.Just try to be relax when u take and take it esay, don't let one sectio nderangementn uor mind

^^

I am hoping to get at least 80
    7 "
2 من 9 صفحة 2 من 9 1237 ...
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.