الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

أشهر 5 أخطاء من متعلمي اللغة الانجليزية

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 3350 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية الأنيق
    الأنيق

محظور

الأنيق المملكة المتحدة

الأنيق , ذكر. محظور. من المملكة المتحدة , مبتعث فى المملكة المتحدة , تخصصى معلم , بجامعة لايوجد
    • لايوجد
    • معلم
    • ذكر
    • لايوجد, لايوجد
    • المملكة المتحدة
    • Feb 2008
    المزيدl

February 21st, 2015, 12:32 AM

مقطع فيديو يشرح اشهر الاخطاء التي يقع في المتعلم للغة الانجليزية
    شاهد الرابط واقرأ النص لمعرفة المزيد

Hey, guys. I'm Alex. Thanks for clicking, and welcome to this lesson on "5 Common New English Learner Mistakes". So in this lesson, I'll be looking at mistakes that I have heard in my time as a teacher from students from various parts of the world. So these are mistakes that are made by Spanish speakers, Portuguese speakers, German speakers, Korean speakers, and they might apply to you as well. These are mistakes that kind of cross over and that are very common.

So let's start with the first one. Let's look at No. 1. Okay, so this is, actually, a double mistake that I commonly hear when you're discussing a subject and you want someone to give you an opinion on something. So for example, "Do you prefer Coke or Pepsi?" Or "Do you prefer this or that?" And some people will say, "Well, it's depend." Or "Hmm, it depends of (...)" So "It depends of the season." "It depends of the person." "It depends of the society or the country" or something like this. So what is wrong with this? Well, we don't say, "it's depend". We say "it depends", "it depends". Okay? So we don't say, "it's depend". The correct form is: "it depends". And for this, this is okay: "it depends", right? The only problem is the preposition that you're using. We don't say "of" in English; we say "it depends on", okay? So "it depends on the person." "It depends on the country." "It depends on the time of day." Whatever topic you're discussing.

Okay, guys, let's move on to No. 2. So for the second one, this is, actually, a verb choice error, and maybe languages, when you talk about eating, you use the verb "take". So you can "take a Coke", or "take your coffee in the morning", or you "take breakfast", "take dinner". In English, it's a little different. So here, we have two sentences. The first one says: "I took a coffee this morning." Now, when you look at it, maybe you went to a coffee shop, and you say, "Yeah, I will take a coffee." Okay. Not too much wrong with that. That's okay. However, when you're talking about the act of drinking the coffee, we use the verb "have" in English. Okay? So you didn't "take" a coffee; you say "I had" in the past, right? "I had a coffee this morning." Same thing for the second one. So this one says: "I take dinner around six." Well, in English, we don't really say, "I take dinner around six." We say, "I have dinner", okay? So when you're talking about food, you "have breakfast", "have lunch", "have dinner", "have coffee". You "have pizza". You "have a sandwich". Anything to do with food, use the verb "have".

Now, let's move on to No.3. Okay, so this one is, actually, a preposition error, and it's when people use "for" when they mean to use an infinitive. So for example, "I use it for go to work." Imagine you have a car, and people and you, "What do you use your car for?" You know, do you drive around a lot, or you say, "No, no. I only use it to go to work", right? So we don't say "for go", we use "to go". Now, why do we do this? Well, when you have a verb and you follow that verb with either a pronoun or an object of some kind, the verb afterwards has to be an infinitive, okay? So also, if you look down here, "I need glasses for read." Well, we know it's "to read". And: "She ran for catch the bus." "She ran to catch the bus." Again, there are some verbs, as you know, which are only followed by gerunds, some verbs which are only followed by infinitives. So here, if you want to have a verb and you want to use another verb, another action after that verb -- so "she ran to catch the bus" -- it has to be a gerund or infinitive. An "infinitive" is "to" plus the base verb, okay? So don't say, "I use it for do", "for do something." "I use it to do something." "I need glasses to read", not "for read". Okay? So if you ever have, you know, the desire to have a verb plus another action, either use a gerund or in this case, it's not "for do something", it's "to do" something.

All right, guys. Let's look at No. 4. So this one is, actually, an adjective choice error, and it's the difference between -ing and -ed adjectives. So when you feel something internally, inside -- it's a personal feeling -- you should be using an -ed adjective, not an -ing adjective. So all three examples on the board here are, actually, incorrect. So the first one says, "I am exciting about that."
  2. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الأنيق
    مقطع فيديو يشرح اشهر الاخطاء التي يقع في المتعلم للغة الانجليزية
    شاهد الرابط واقرأ النص لمعرفة المزيد

Hey, guys. I'm Alex. Thanks for clicking, and welcome to this lesson on "5 Common New English Learner Mistakes". So in this lesson, I'll be looking at mistakes that I have heard in my time as a teacher from students from various parts of the world. So these are mistakes that are made by Spanish speakers, Portuguese speakers, German speakers, Korean speakers, and they might apply to you as well. These are mistakes that kind of cross over and that are very common.

So let's start with the first one. Let's look at No. 1. Okay, so this is, actually, a double mistake that I commonly hear when you're discussing a subject and you want someone to give you an opinion on something. So for example, "Do you prefer Coke or Pepsi?" Or "Do you prefer this or that?" And some people will say, "Well, it's depend." Or "Hmm, it depends of (...)" So "It depends of the season." "It depends of the person." "It depends of the society or the country" or something like this. So what is wrong with this? Well, we don't say, "it's depend". We say "it depends", "it depends". Okay? So we don't say, "it's depend". The correct form is: "it depends". And for this, this is okay: "it depends", right? The only problem is the preposition that you're using. We don't say "of" in English; we say "it depends on", okay? So "it depends on the person." "It depends on the country." "It depends on the time of day." Whatever topic you're discussing.

Okay, guys, let's move on to No. 2. So for the second one, this is, actually, a verb choice error, and maybe languages, when you talk about eating, you use the verb "take". So you can "take a Coke", or "take your coffee in the morning", or you "take breakfast", "take dinner". In English, it's a little different. So here, we have two sentences. The first one says: "I took a coffee this morning." Now, when you look at it, maybe you went to a coffee shop, and you say, "Yeah, I will take a coffee." Okay. Not too much wrong with that. That's okay. However, when you're talking about the act of drinking the coffee, we use the verb "have" in English. Okay? So you didn't "take" a coffee; you say "I had" in the past, right? "I had a coffee this morning." Same thing for the second one. So this one says: "I take dinner around six." Well, in English, we don't really say, "I take dinner around six." We say, "I have dinner", okay? So when you're talking about food, you "have breakfast", "have lunch", "have dinner", "have coffee". You "have pizza". You "have a sandwich". Anything to do with food, use the verb "have".

Now, let's move on to No.3. Okay, so this one is, actually, a preposition error, and it's when people use "for" when they mean to use an infinitive. So for example, "I use it for go to work." Imagine you have a car, and people and you, "What do you use your car for?" You know, do you drive around a lot, or you say, "No, no. I only use it to go to work", right? So we don't say "for go", we use "to go". Now, why do we do this? Well, when you have a verb and you follow that verb with either a pronoun or an object of some kind, the verb afterwards has to be an infinitive, okay? So also, if you look down here, "I need glasses for read." Well, we know it's "to read". And: "She ran for catch the bus." "She ran to catch the bus." Again, there are some verbs, as you know, which are only followed by gerunds, some verbs which are only followed by infinitives. So here, if you want to have a verb and you want to use another verb, another action after that verb -- so "she ran to catch the bus" -- it has to be a gerund or infinitive. An "infinitive" is "to" plus the base verb, okay? So don't say, "I use it for do", "for do something." "I use it to do something." "I need glasses to read", not "for read". Okay? So if you ever have, you know, the desire to have a verb plus another action, either use a gerund or in this case, it's not "for do something", it's "to do" something.

All right, guys. Let's look at No. 4. So this one is, actually, an adjective choice error, and it's the difference between -ing and -ed adjectives. So when you feel something internally, inside -- it's a personal feeling -- you should be using an -ed adjective, not an -ing adjective. So all three examples on the board here are, actually, incorrect. So the first one says, "I am exciting about that."
    يعطيك العافية أخوي عبد الرحمن
    عندي تعليق على الموضوع أو تعليقات بالأحرى

الأخطاء التي ذكرها في 3 منها لا يقع فيها العرب، وحتى المتكلم نفسه لم يذكر الطلاب العرب بل أكثر الطلاب الذين ذكرهم أوربيون، ولهذا هنا تعليقي على كل خطأ ذكره:

1) It depends on
    ذكر أن كثيرا من الطلاب يقولون: It depends of وهذا خطأ لا يقع فيه العرب غالبا لأن تقريبا لدينا نفس المقابل في العربية فنقول "يعتمد على" ولو ترجمناها حرفيا لكانت It depends on، لكن في لغات أخرى كالفرنسية يستخدمون كلمة غالبا يكون مقابلها في الإنجليزية Of كما في اللغة الإسبانية حيث ترجمتها: depende de وكلمة de تعني في اللغة الإنجليزية of، وأما من يقول its depend فهو أيضا نقل لمعنى "معتمد على" لأن بعض اللغات لا تفرق بين يعتمد على ومعتمد على.

2) I have coffee/dinner
    أعتقد أننا العرب ما نقول I took coffee or dinner لكن غالبا حنا نقول I drunk coffee or I ate dinner أي: شربت قهوة وأكلت الغداء، أما I took فهذي من أخطاء المتكلمين للغة البورتقيز لأن have و take عندهم لها نفس الكلمة وهي Tenho

3) I use something for something
    هذا فعلا ينطبق على العرب وإن كان ينطبق على متكلمين آخرين للغات أخرى، حيث إننا في العربية لدينا كلمة واحدة لمعنى Toومعنى For فأقول: أذهب للجامعة لأتعلم، وأحضرت الكتاب للمعلم وسأرتب القاعة للطلاب.

4) excited vs. exciting
    هذا الخطأ موجود لدى العرب، وطبعا غيرهم من اللغات الأخرى. العربي في لغته الأم لديه بناء مختلف تماما في الفاعلية وبناء مختلف تماما للمفعولية لكن التفريق في ذهن العربي يحصل عن طريق البناء اللاتلاصقي، أما في الإنجليزية واللغات الرومانسية فتعتمد كثيرا على الالتصاقية، ولذلك لا يشعر العربي بالفرق بين قيمة ما يكون التصاقيا لأن ذهنه تعود على القيم الغير التصاقية.

5) it is good
    غالبا لا يحصل مع متكلمي العربية مثل هذا الخطأ لأن العربية وإن كان فيها شيء مما يسمى في بعض اللغات Drop Languages إلا أن هذه ظاهرة معروفة في لغات أخرى مثل الإسبانية حيث يجوز فيها حذف الفاعل إذا كان ضميرا، فيقولون مثل es bueno وتعني It is good وكذلك اللغة البرتغالية é bom لكن قلما يحصل هذا في حديث العرب عندما يتكلمون بالإنجليزية.

تحياتي
    المستشار اللساني
    7 "
  3. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Linguistics Consultant
    يعطيك العافية أخوي عبد الرحمن
    عندي تعليق على الموضوع أو تعليقات بالأحرى

الأخطاء التي ذكرها في 3 منها لا يقع فيها العرب، وحتى المتكلم نفسه لم يذكر الطلاب العرب بل أكثر الطلاب الذين ذكرهم أوربيون، ولهذا هنا تعليقي على كل خطأ ذكره:

1) It depends on
    ذكر أن كثيرا من الطلاب يقولون: It depends of وهذا خطأ لا يقع فيه العرب غالبا لأن تقريبا لدينا نفس المقابل في العربية فنقول "يعتمد على" ولو ترجمناها حرفيا لكانت It depends on، لكن في لغات أخرى كالفرنسية يستخدمون كلمة غالبا يكون مقابلها في الإنجليزية Of كما في اللغة الإسبانية حيث ترجمتها: depende de وكلمة de تعني في اللغة الإنجليزية de، وأما من يقول its depend فهو أيضا نقل لمعنى "معتمد على" لأن بعض اللغات لا تفرق بين يعتمد على ومعتمد على.

2) I have coffee/dinner
    أعتقد أننا العرب ما نقول I took cofeee or dinner لكن غالبا حنا نقول I drunk coffee or I ate dinner أي: شربت قهوة وأكلت الغداء، أما I took فهذي من أخطاء المتكلمين للغة البورتقيز لأن have و take عندهم لها نفس الكلمة وهي Tenho

3) I use something for something
    هذا فعلا ينطبق على العرب وإن كان ينطبق على متكلمين آخرين للغات أخرى، حيث إننا في العربية لدينا كلمة واحدة لمعنى Toومعنى For فأقول: أذهب للجامعة لأتعلم، وأحضرت الكتاب للمعلم وسأرتب القاعة للطلاب.

4) excited vs. exciting
    هذا الخطأ موجود لدى العرب، وطبعا غيرهم من اللغات الأخرى. العربي في لغته الأم لديه بناء مختلف تماما في الفاعلية وبناء مختلف تماما للمفعولية لكن التفريق في ذهن العربي يحصل عن طريق البناء اللاتلاصقي، أما في الإنجليزية واللغات الرومانسية فتعتمد كثيرا على الالتصاقية، ولذلك لا يشعر العربي بالفرق بين قيمة ما يكون التصاقيا لأن ذهنه تعود على القيم الغير التصاقية.

5) it is good
    غالبا لا يحصل مع متكلمي العربية مثل هذا الخطأ لأن العربية وإن كان فيها شيء مما يسمى في بعض اللغات Drop Languages إلا أن هذه ظاهرة معروفة في لغات أخرى مثل الإسبانية حيث يجوز فيها حذف الفاعل إذا كان ضميرا، فيقولون مثل es bueno وتعني It is good وكذلك اللغة البرتغالية é bom لكن قلما يحصل هذا في حديث العرب عندما يتكلمون بالإنجليزية.

تحياتي
    المستشار اللساني
    الشرح كان جدا واضح وفعلا انا جلست فترة لين قدرت اميز متى استخدمto ومتى for كان هدا لما بطلت اترجم الانجليزي بعقلي لعربي واحاول والحمد الله
    يعطيكم العافيه
    7 "
  4. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة renad4
    الشرح كان جدا واضح وفعلا انا جلست فترة لين قدرت اميز متى استخدمto ومتى for كان هدا لما بطلت اترجم الانجليزي بعقلي لعربي واحاول والحمد الله
    يعطيكم العافيه
    العفو أختي، والعذر على ال Typos كتبته على عجل وطلعت والآن توي أنتبه أن عندي أخطاء كتابية سواء في العربي أو الإنجليزي.
    7 "
  5. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Linguistics Consultant
    العفو أختي، والعذر على ال Typos كتبته على عجل وطلعت والآن توي أنتبه أن عندي أخطاء كتابية سواء في العربي أو الإنجليزي.
    مو مشكله بس لو صححته لانه موضوع مرا مفيد والمبتدئين هيقرو كلامك اللي بالعربي وبرضو مشكووور ماقصرت ويعطيك العافيه
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.