الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

حوار NEW YORK UNIVERSITY OR GEORGE MASON UNIVERSITY

حوار NEW YORK UNIVERSITY OR GEORGE MASON UNIVERSITY

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4919 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية المهره12
    المهره12

مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member

المهره12 السعودية

المهره12 , أنثى. مبتعث مجتهد Senior Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى السعودية , تخصصى رياضيات , بجامعة مدري
    • مدري
    • رياضيات
    • أنثى
    • الى الان, الى الان
    • السعودية
    • Feb 2010
    المزيدl

November 9th, 2010, 03:01 AM

بلييييييييييييييييييز اي احد عنده معلومه عن هالجامعات سهله صعبه
    سواء بالقبوووووووول او الدرااسه ....
    GEORGE MASON UNIVERSITY
    NEW YORK UNIVERSITY

احد يفيدنا واللي يعااافيكم ....
  2. hello,i understand and speak arabic but dont know hot to type,so i will answer in english,NEW YORK U,is a hard university to get in,you need a 2100+ sat score,,i scored in my sat's 2340 and got accepted in Harvard,and you need also sat II AT LEAST 2 SUBJECTS,so it isnt easy but if you work hard you might be accepted,one last thing NYU is hard to graduate from especially engineering programs its one of the best,so in general its a competitive U.

- - - مشاركة محدثة - - -

hello,i understand and speak arabic but dont know hot to type,so i will answer in english,NEW YORK U,is a hard university to get in,you need a 2100+ sat score,,i scored in my sat's 2340 and got accepted in Harvard,and you need also sat II AT LEAST 2 SUBJECTS,so it isnt easy but if you work hard you might be accepted,one last thing NYU is hard to graduate from especially engineering programs its one of the best,so in general its a competitive U.
    7 "
  3. عموما ما في شيء صعب,, ولا تصدق كل ما يقال ولا تهاب من صعوية في القبول او الدراسة,, كل ما كانت الجامعه متشددة في القبول والدراسة كانت ذات تصنبف عالي,

هذي الشروط العامه لـ NEW YORK UNIVERSITY

General Requirements

To be eligible for admission as a graduate student, you must:

Hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution involving a minimum of 4 years of full-time study
    Have achieved a minimum undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0
    Attention will be given to the listing of schools by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET), the American Chemical Society (ACS), the Computer Science Accreditation Board (CSAB), and by the various regional accrediting associations.

If you wish to enter a graduate field of study different from the undergraduate field in which you earned your bachelor’s degree, you must anticipate the possibility of taking prerequisite courses for which graduate credit may not be given.

NOTE: GRE scores are now required for all applicants to all full-time programs (both Master's and PhD programs).

NOTE: Some majors and programs have additional requirements and application procedures. Review online descriptions or contact the Office of Graduate Admissions for details.
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.