الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

Statement of Purpose

Statement of Purpose

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4477 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية حُلم لا يهدأ
    حُلم لا يهدأ

مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member

حُلم لا يهدأ المملكة المتحدة

حُلم لا يهدأ , أنثى. مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى المملكة المتحدة , تخصصى Microbiology , بجامعة university of Glasgow
    • university of Glasgow
    • Microbiology
    • أنثى
    • Glasgow, Scotland
    • السعودية
    • Jul 2009
    المزيدl

January 24th, 2012, 07:01 AM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

أحتاج لمساعدتكم في موضوعين

احتاج مساعدة في كتابة statement of purpose

اتمنى من كل شخص عنده معلومة عن اي شي يتعلق بهالأمر يفيدنا فيها

تنظيم الرسالة
    المقدمة كيف المفترض تكون

اشلون اقدم نفسي

الأشياء المهم ذكرها

كم صفحة او كم برقراف ومن هالقبيل

انا لا زلت طالبة بمرحلة اللغة ولكن هذا خر مستوى ولازم ابدأ اشتغل على هالموضوع اللي المفروض انه اشتغلت عليه من زمان

اما الموضوع الثاني
    فما هي افضل الجامعات التي توفر تخصص الأحياء (الأحياء الدقيقة) في امريكا؟

شكرا
  2. My decision to pursue graduate study in the United States is underscored by my desire to be a part of the graduate program at your institution. Purdue University offers the flexibility needed for such a vast and rapidly changing field. The research facilities and the faculty at the university are par excellent.

Communications is an industry that has changed our lives. In a very short period it has changed the way we have looked at things since centuries. It is one industry that is going to shape our future for centuries to come. Hence my desire to do masters in electrical engineering with communications as my major.

My interest in electronics blossomed during my high school years. It was the time when technology had begun to make an impact on the lives of people in India. Hence engineering with electronics as my major was the first choice for my undergraduate studies. Right since the beginning of my undergraduate study electronics is a subject that has fascinated me with its power of applications. The subjects that I have studied include Linear Electronics, Digital Electronics. These laid the foundation for my courses in Electronic Communication & Communication Systems at a later stage. My undergraduate studies already focus on the communications aspect of electronics. A masters degree in electrical engineering with communications as major field is the next logical step.

For the past four months I have been working as a project trainee at the Indian Institute for Advanced Electronics. I am working on the design and development of a "PC Controlled Digital Serial Data Generator". This short stint has given me invaluable practical experience. It has given me the confidence to pursue a masters degree and also kindled a desire to do research.

During the course of my work at IIAE, I have come across several scientists. Most of them work in different areas of communications. Interactions with them have made me realize the vastness and the scope of communications. My discussions with them convinced me that specializing in communications will suit me very well.

The subject of research which interests me very much is spread spectrum communication systems. Coding theory and combinations is another research subject which arouses my curiosity. The subject Communication Theory which I am studying at present introduces these topics in theory. I am eager to find out more about the applications of coding theory to spread spectrum communication systems.

In addition I have been a student member of the IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.) for the past three years. Through its workshops/seminars and publications like the 'The Spectrum' it has exposed me to a lot of emerging technologies in the field of communications.

It is a strong belief in my family that the American education system has the best to offer in the whole world. This belief arises out of the experience that my parents had when they did their Masters of Science in the University of Pennsylvania during the years 1967-69. If I can get an opportunity to be a part of that intellectually stimulating environment, I am sure my talents will be put to optimal use.

India is a developing country with an enormous potential in the information technology business. To serve the needs of this developing industry and more important its vast population, communications is going to become of utmost importance. Thus conditions here are very conducive to supplement my aspirations when I return after completing my graduate studies

هذا نموذج للهدف من الدراسه تخصص هندسة كهربائيه اقريه وشوفي الجوانب وطبقيها على تخصصك

بالتوفيق

7 "
  3. هذا outline for statement of purpose من دكتورة وكاتبة في مجلة النيويورك تايمز. كل من اتبع الخطوات المذكورة حصل على الموافقة من القسم -بفضل الله-. سأضعه هنا للنشر والفائدة بين المسلمين.

Statement of Purpose Instructions

Here's the basic outline for the "Statement of Purpose." It's fairly simple for candidates at the Master's level.

Paragraph 1: This needs to be a hook. Make the school interested in you and what you have to say. What inspired your interest in your area of study? Do not go back to when you were a young child and something happened. Go back to high school or better, to something in your undergraduate work. Be specific. Talk about a teacher, a course, an incident that convinced you to study what you want to study. DO NOT begin the paragraph with, "I am a young Saudi Arabian woman who was born into a large family in 19__. My mother loved me so much...." They don't care. And they know when and where you were born from your application. They want to know what inspired you to study in your field so that they can be sure you will remain interested and not leave the program or do mediocre work.

Paragraph 2: Talk about the specific research that you have already done. This is where you begin to explain your interest in the area that you will focus on in your graduate work. Talk about specific courses and what research papers you did. Discuss any applied research that you did or internships you participated in.

Paragraph 3: Discuss why the university you are applying to is a good selection for you. Discuss why it would specifically help you meet your academic goals. This is where you show that you have researched the university and the department you would study in specifically. Mention any professors whose work you think would help further your academic goals. Show that you have really done a good job about seeking out a university that will help you meet your goals.

Paragraph 4: This paragraph highlights what you will do after you achieve your degree, what you will do when you go back to your country with your degree. They do not want to hear, "I will make a lot of money back in my country with this degree" or "I will increase my social status back in my country with this degree" or "My husband will be proud that I am his wife because of this degree." They do want to hear what changes you will make or what the impact of the degree will be on your society when you return with this degree. They want to know that awarding you the degree will have some positive impact on your society.
    7 "
  4. ولكن من واقع خبرتي ان معظم الجامعات التي يكون فيها تخصص طبي يجب كتابة من ناحيه طبيه واختيار جانب من جوانب هذا التخصص ومحاوله الي تطوير او ابدا رايك فيه يعني تقديم شي يوحي انك تريد العم في هذا الجانب وتطويره

بالتوفيق
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.