الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

مساعدة في الـ Letter of purpose

مساعدة في الـ Letter of purpose

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 3804 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية ~Tomato
    ~Tomato

مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member

~Tomato الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

~Tomato , أنثى. مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى MPH , بجامعة UofL
    • UofL
    • MPH
    • أنثى
    • Louisville, KY
    • السعودية
    • Oct 2012
    المزيدl

November 28th, 2013, 07:58 PM

السلام عليكم
    انا راح اقدم ان شاء الله على تخصص Public health (MPH) فرع epidemiology
    وانهيت كتابة الـ Letter of purpose حقي صار لي 3 اسابيع ومحتاسة فيها احتاج احد يسوي لها رفيو ويشوف اذا هي اوك والجرامر حقها كويس واذا كانت قوية لو لا
    فيه احد عنده خبرة في هالشي او يدلني على احد يقدر يساعدني الله يجزاكم خير.. مو مأخرني عن التسجيل الا هالرسالة دي
  2. السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

مساء الخير

يا جماعة الخير اسأل الله لي ولكم التوفيق والسداد

اريد مساعدتكمم انا راسلت جامعة وطلبوو مني

Personal Statement

وأنا تخصصي قانون اذا احد يقدر يساعدني في الحصول على نموذج جاهز ارسله لهم فالله يجزاكم خير ويبشر بالدعاء

انا بحثت عن الموضوع وقمت بتجميع الكلمات والجمل وترجمتها وزينت لي واحد ولا ادري هل هو كويس او لا

وأتمنى تعطوني رأيكم فيه يعني زين او اغيره واللي يقدر يساعدني الله يجزاه خير او اذا كان يحتاج تعديل يعدل فيه وشكرا

Personal Statement

My name is Mohammed Ali alotaibi. I was born in 1990 in Saudi Arabia. I am single and I live in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. I graduated from the secondary school in 2007.
    And provided to the university to study the specialty that I want a law
    My English language proficiency now is not up to the preferred standard. For that, I got some help to write up this statement of purpose. However, my scholarship includes coverage for ESL study, which, I am confident, will be a great chance for me to improve. My English and supplement study master degree in law

I got a bachelor's degree majoring in law from the University of Salman bin Abdulaziz
    with a very good grade and a G.P.A of (3.85 / 5)
    three point eighty five out of five.
    in the second semester 2012/2013
    on 05-jun-2013
    After graduating from the university decided that completed the study masters degree in law
    The subject of law fascinates me extensively. I am intrigued by developments in the law and the way that it adapts to an ever-changing society. I feel I would be suited to a law degree as I am at my best when challenged, relish the opportunity of lateral thinking and enjoy evaluating the microcosm of human relations.
    I have improved my understanding of the law by spending 8 weeks in a Solicitors Office. I benefited from this vastly, and Magistrates Courts on frequent occasions, to take notes
    From my experiences thus far, I feel that I would be greatly suited to university life. I am confident the social and academic lifestyle at university would allow me to develop as a person. I would like to become a solicitor and believe Master that a law degree will significantly aid me to achieve this goal.
    And you search for the University to get a conditional acceptance where I got your university
    University of Pittsburgh
    I wish admission to the study of language and then to supplement the study masters degree in law
    Thank you
    7 "
  3. لصاحبة الموضوع قسم اللغه الانقليزيه في الجامعه حقتك راح يساعدك بتعديل القرمر وانتقاء الكلمات الافضل ان شاء الله

الاخ اللي يستفسر عن النماذج الجاهزه بعض الجامعات يركبون في السيرفرات حقتهم برنامج يكشف اي نسخ من اي كتاب او من اي موضوع في الانترنت ويحدد نسبة النسخ في الكتاابه انت مقدم على قانون يعني بتكون بجامعه قويه واتوقع عندهم البرنامج

في جامعتي اذا رفعت الواجبات يجيب لي كم نسبة المنسوخ في الواجب اذا كان فوق 30% يعتبر غش وبعض المرات 20%
    7 "
  4. بس حبيت انوّه عليكم اخواني: كثير يعتقد ان هذا الخطاب يجب أن يحتوي على كلمات اكاديمية قوية وجمل وبلاغة , لا الجامعات تهدف من هذا الخطاب أنها تنظر إلى رؤيتك تفكيرك خططك بمعنى أصح: ايش هدفك من مواصلة دراستك؟ قرات كذا موضوع في النت عن هذا الشي واستنتجت ان هذي الورقة افضل ما تعلمه هو انك تتكلم عن نفسك ومؤهلاتك ورؤيتك بكل بساطة واريحية واهم شي لا يبالغ الشخص: بمعنى انه يستخدم هذه العبارة " وهي شائعة" انني اهدف الى العودة الى وطني واعمل الفارق والتغيير, ترى اللي راح يقرأون هذه الورقة ناس مثلنا وعايشين في واقعنا ولايبحثون عن المثاليات. ( وهذي وجهة نظر شخصية بحتة أتمنى ما تعمل بها ولكن بس حبيت اقول رأيي).
    واذا تبي-ن نصيحتي: كل جامعة عندها قسم اسمه Writing Center, انصحك تتوجه له وتشوف لك شخص يراجع لك الورقة ويصححها .
    والله يوفقكم ويسهل امركم
    7 "
  5. السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    أنا صار لي شهور و أنا أبحث عن جامعات تقبلني ..
    طبعا تخصصي دقيق جدا ولكذا مافي ألا أربع جامعات معترفه من الوزاره
    في جامعه وحده فقط من الاربع قالت لي ارسلي اوراقك وراح نشوفها .... لاكن الجامعه طلبت مني خطاب الغرض من الدراسه

أبي حد يساعدني ويسوي لي الخطااب .. تكفوووون
    7 "
  6. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ابو وردهـ
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

مساء الخير

يا جماعة الخير اسأل الله لي ولكم التوفيق والسداد

اريد مساعدتكمم انا راسلت جامعة وطلبوو مني

Personal Statement

وأنا تخصصي قانون اذا احد يقدر يساعدني في الحصول على نموذج جاهز ارسله لهم فالله يجزاكم خير ويبشر بالدعاء

انا بحثت عن الموضوع وقمت بتجميع الكلمات والجمل وترجمتها وزينت لي واحد ولا ادري هل هو كويس او لا

وأتمنى تعطوني رأيكم فيه يعني زين او اغيره واللي يقدر يساعدني الله يجزاه خير او اذا كان يحتاج تعديل يعدل فيه وشكرا

Personal Statement

My name is Mohammed Ali alotaibi. I was born in 1990 in Saudi Arabia. I am single and I live in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. I graduated from the secondary school in 2007.
    And provided to the university to study the specialty that I want a law
    My English language proficiency now is not up to the preferred standard. For that, I got some help to write up this statement of purpose. However, my scholarship includes coverage for ESL study, which, I am confident, will be a great chance for me to improve. My English and supplement study master degree in law

I got a bachelor's degree majoring in law from the University of Salman bin Abdulaziz
    with a very good grade and a G.P.A of (3.85 / 5)
    three point eighty five out of five.
    in the second semester 2012/2013
    on 05-jun-2013
    After graduating from the university decided that completed the study masters degree in law
    The subject of law fascinates me extensively. I am intrigued by developments in the law and the way that it adapts to an ever-changing society. I feel I would be suited to a law degree as I am at my best when challenged, relish the opportunity of lateral thinking and enjoy evaluating the microcosm of human relations.
    I have improved my understanding of the law by spending 8 weeks in a Solicitors Office. I benefited from this vastly, and Magistrates Courts on frequent occasions, to take notes
    From my experiences thus far, I feel that I would be greatly suited to university life. I am confident the social and academic lifestyle at university would allow me to develop as a person. I would like to become a solicitor and believe Master that a law degree will significantly aid me to achieve this goal.
    And you search for the University to get a conditional acceptance where I got your university
    University of Pittsburgh
    I wish admission to the study of language and then to supplement the study masters degree in law
    Thank you
    ابحث عن شخص يصحح لك اللغة، ترى لولا أني أتكلم عربي ما فهت أكثر كلامك.
    مشكلتنا أننا نكتب باستخدام كلمات إنجليزية لكن بأسلوب عربي بحت.
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.