الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

اللغــة الإنجـليــزية تـتـحدث !!! تفضل بـ الدخـــول ...

اللغــة الإنجـليــزية تـتـحدث !!! تفضل بـ الدخـــول ...

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4904 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة uni_uk
    awwwwwwwwwww when i saw your name its some dust showed up loooo0l , i was search your replies < because i miss you ... then i saw you here im my topic , thank god you still with us , keep it like that ... you are the wandering butterfly in the forest and increase it beauty and splendor ^^

Woow I can't understand every these which written by you is 4 meeee
    loooool

It's to much 4 me

any way thanks a lot bro

I will be here every day insha Allah

Good luck bro ...
    7 "

2. Q1/ What is your main goal in this scholarship program ...? and your Ways to reach that goal ...?

My own goal in this program is to be a first honer student, and graduate with a full GPA. The way to achieve my goal is to be a responsible man.
    ( هدفي في برنامج الابتعاث هو ان اكون طالب مرتبة شرف اولى و ان اتخرج من الجامعة بمعدل تراكمي كامل ان شاء الله ، و طريقة تحقيق ذلك هو ان اكون رجل صاحب مسؤولية )

Q2/ How you can control your budget there ...?

By being a responsible person, not like a kid who wants to buy everything he likes.
    ( بان اكون رجل يتحمل المسؤولية ، و ما اكون مثل الاطفال يشترون اي شيء يعجبهم )

Q3/ What are the ways you see to develop our english language abroad ...?

By talking to native speakers, reading English books, watching English movies with an English translation, writing your daily notes in English, and love the English Language.
    ( بواسطة التحدث مع اهل اللغة و قراءة الكتب الانجليزية و مشاهدة الافلام الانجليزية بالترجمة الانجليزية و كتابة المذكرات اليومية باللغة الانجليزية و حب اللغة الانجليزية

Q4/ When you Be in one of the following places : (airport, restaurant, apartment, clup, supermarket, etc ...) How can you request or deal or ask for what you want ...?
    Start with a Hi and then just ask about what I want
    ( ابداء بالتحية و بعدها اسال عن الشيء الذي اريده )
    طبعا هنا مافي شي محدد راح ابداء فيه غير التحية لان في كل مكان مقام و سؤال وطريقة عرض السؤال راح تختلف من مكان لمكان
    يعطيك العافيه على الموضوع و ان شاء كلنا نستفيد

7 "
  3. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Ahmad A

Q1/ What is your main goal in this scholarship program ...? and your Ways to reach that goal ...?

My own goal in this program is to be a first honer student, and graduate with a full GPA. The way to achieve my goal is to be a responsible man.
    ( هدفي في برنامج الابتعاث هو ان اكون طالب مرتبة شرف اولى و ان اتخرج من الجامعة بمعدل تراكمي كامل ان شاء الله ، و طريقة تحقيق ذلك هو ان اكون رجل صاحب مسؤولية )

Q2/ How you can control your budget there ...?

By being a responsible person, not like a kid who wants to buy everything he likes.
    ( بان اكون رجل يتحمل المسؤولية ، و ما اكون مثل الاطفال يشترون اي شيء يعجبهم )

Q3/ What are the ways you see to develop our english language abroad ...?

By talking to native speakers, reading English books, watching English movies with an English translation, writing your daily notes in English, and love the English Language.
    ( بواسطة التحدث مع اهل اللغة و قراءة الكتب الانجليزية و مشاهدة الافلام الانجليزية بالترجمة الانجليزية و كتابة المذكرات اليومية باللغة الانجليزية و حب اللغة الانجليزية

Q4/ When you Be in one of the following places : (airport, restaurant, apartment, clup, supermarket, etc ...) How can you request or deal or ask for what you want ...?
    Start with a Hi and then just ask about what I want
    ( ابداء بالتحية و بعدها اسال عن الشيء الذي اريده )
    طبعا هنا مافي شي محدد راح ابداء فيه غير التحية لان في كل مكان مقام و سؤال وطريقة عرض السؤال راح تختلف من مكان لمكان
    يعطيك العافيه على الموضوع و ان شاء كلنا نستفيد

w0w , u one of best members here i felt goodluck in the future about you , and really goodluck bro , perfect words
    7 "
12 من 14 صفحة 12 من 14 ... 7111213 ...
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.