الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

جاني ايميل من TLC-Boston من يترجمه لي =&

جاني ايميل من TLC-Boston من يترجمه لي =&

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4867 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية لاحد يشوفك
    لاحد يشوفك

مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member

لاحد يشوفك الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

لاحد يشوفك , أنثى. مبتعث مستجد Freshman Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى صيدله , بجامعة ادور
    • ادور
    • صيدله
    • أنثى
    • ابحث, ابحث
    • السعودية
    • Sep 2010
    المزيدl

December 31st, 2010, 03:16 PM

جاني ايميل من TLC-Boston وانا مو عارفه شنو يقولون وشنو المطلوب مني

فــ لوسمحتو لو حد يترجمه وفهمني

=&

Dear Applicant:

We have received your information from The Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission in Washington, D.C. and are completing your file at our center before issuing your acceptance letter and I-20. Also, we have received the information you have sent to The Language Company Central Office in the past few days. We thank you for that.

We would like for you to complete the attached TLC Application as well. Please be sure to provide your STREET NAME AND STREET NUMBER in the address section. You will have to send separate application (s) and a bank letter for the people coming with you if they plan to be a full time student in our center. You may make copies of the attached TLC application for all people coming with you who plan to be a full time student in our center. Please read the following and see which items reflect your particular situation.

1) If you are coming to the U.S.A. by yourself without any dependents (spouse and/or children), complete and send only the TLC Application. SACM has selected our center for you. You must complete all other parts of the form, sign and send it by email or by fax.

2) If you are coming with dependents (spouse and/or children) and wish their names to be added to your I-20, you must put their information on page two of the TLC Application.

3) If you are coming with dependent (s) and wish your spouse not to be listed on your I-20, you will have two choices.

a. If he/she plans to come on a Tourist/Visitors Visa, we would not need any information from him.

b. If he/she plans to also take English lessons with us, he/she must complete and send a separate TLC Application for us to send his/her own I-20. With this, we will need a separate bank letter showing that your spouse can pay for the tuition and fees if SACM does not cover your spouse’s expenses.

4) If you are coming with your father, brother, mother, etc. as an accompanying person, we cannot list them on your I-20. Therefore, again, there are a few options.

a. If he/she plans to come on a Tourist/Visitors Visa, we would not need any information from him/her.

b. If he/she plans to also take English lessons with us, he/she must complete and send a separate TLC Application for us to send his/her own I-20. With this, we will need a separate bank letter showing that this individual can pay for his/her tuition and fees.

We must receive a copy of your passport and copies of passports of others that are travelling with you. The dates of birth for all participants must by written in Western calendar dates and not Hijri dates.

Please note that we cannot issue the I-20 without this information. The information must be exactly as it appears or will appear in your passport. Please send the form by email to tlcboston@thelanguagecompany.com or by fax to 617.670.4436.

Thank you for your assistance.

Kristin Robison

Director of Admissions

The Language Company - Boston

Fisher College

118 Beacon Street

Boston, MA 02116

(617) 670-4435

(617) 670-4436 Fax

www.thelanguagecompany.com/Boston

واسفين على الازعاج
  2. يقلك ان ملفك عندهم

1) If you are coming to the U.S.A. by yourself without any dependents (spouse and/or children), complete and send only the TLC Application. SACM has selected our center for you. You must complete all other parts of the form, sign and send it by email or by fax
    اذا انت جاية لوحدك تحتاجي فقط انك تعبي ابلكيشن الخاص بهم و ترفقي معاه صورة من جوازك

2) If you are coming with dependents (spouse and/or children) and wish their names to be added to your I-20, you must put their information on page two of the TLC Application.

اذا عندك مرافقين و تبغي تضيفيهم في ورقة القبول حقتك في الابلكيشن الاول في الصفحة الثانية خاصة بهم و عبي فيه ملعوماتهم

3) If you are coming with dependent (s) and wish your spouse not to be listed on your I-20, you will have two choices

اذا عندك مرافقين و تبغي تستخرجي لهم ورقة قبول منفصلة عنك يعني كل واحد يكون له ورقة قبول خاصة به راح يكون عندك خيارين :

a. If he/she plans to come on a Tourist/Visitors Visa, we would not need any information from him.
    اذا مرافقك مطلع فيزا على اساس السياحة فما يحتاج تسوي شي

b. If he/she plans to also take English lessons with us, he/she must complete and send a separate TLC Application for us to send his/her own I-20. With this, we will need a separate bank letter showing that your spouse can pay for the tuition and fees if SACM does not cover your spouse’s expenses.
    اذا مرافقك يبغى يدرس لغة هو يحتاج يعبي الابلكيشن نفس اللي انتي راح تعبيه و يرفق معاه صورة من جوازه و الضمان البنكي اما
    اذا الملحقية اتكفلت بالشي هذا فما يحتاج ترسلي الضمان البنكي

واذا في غلط في الترجمة او اي شي فالرجاء ابلاغي

بالتوفيق
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.