الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

الله يجعل والدينه الجنه للي بيساعدني

الله يجعل والدينه الجنه للي بيساعدني

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 3370 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. بشكل عام اخي الكريم هذه قائمة للجامعات الموصى فيها و الغير متكدسه لتخصص العلاج التنفسي - respiratory care/therapy
    https://ru.mohe.gov.sa/univ.aspx?uc=bysection&id=177354
    --------
    طبعا بعض الجامعات المذكورة في الرابط السابق ليس لها تقييم امريكي و هذا لا يعني انها غير جيدة و لكن لم في طور اصدار التقييم الخاص بها ، و نصيحة شخصية مني دور على جامعات تقيمها او ranking تبعها يكون كويس ..

بالنهاية بحثت لك عن جامعة بنفس طريقتي للبحث عن تخصص لنفسي ، اذا كانت لديك متطلبات خاصة ارجو اخباري بها حتى استطيع مساعدتك بشكل اوضح ..

تمنياتي لك بالتوفيق ..
    7 "
  2. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Semona
    السلام عليكم ،

اخي الكريم.. بعد بحث بسيط توصلت للتالي ، و جاري البحث عن جامعات اخرى:

اسم الجامعة: University of Kansas- Medical center
    http://www.kumc.edu/school-of-health...education.html

--------------------------------

حالة الجامعة: موصى بها و موصى بالتخصص
    https://ru.mohe.gov.sa/univ.aspx?uc=sections&id=7210

---------------------------------

حالة معهد الجامعة: غير متكدس - Recommended ESL Institutes

---------------------------------
    ترتيب الجامعة في امريكا: 106 (حسب الموقع الامريكي الشهير University of Kansas | KU | Best College | US News)

** تم التواصل مع الجامعة للاستفسار عن متطلبات القبول المشروط ، و في انتظار الرد
    الله يعطيك العافيه الله يسعدك ويوفقك 🌹
    7 "
  3. السلام عليكم ..

اخوي الجامعه ردت علي ، وعندها قبول مشروط ..

وهذا الايميل ..الي وصلني منهم:

Thank you for your interest in the Respiratory Care program at the University of Kansas Medical Center! Students complete two years of prerequisites and general education, followed by two years at the KU Medical Center in Kansas City. We offer a competitive program with a minimum GPA requirement of 2.5.

Here is a link to our website which provides information relative to our program: http://www.kumc.edu/school-of-health...education.html . Please check the headings listed under ‘Department Home’ for specific information about the program such as prerequisites and tuition.

In order for us to consider courses from your home country, we must have an international credential evaluation submitted to us as part of your application. Please have your transcripts evaluated by World Education Services. The evaluation must include course-by-course evaluation, grade evaluation, and indicate the degree earned in U.S. terms (bachelors, masters, doctorate, etc.). An official copy of the evaluation is required. Once we receive these records we can make a determination about your academic qualifications and about the curriculum requirements.

For further information, I am also attaching a copy of our International Policy and providing the website to our International Programs: http://www.kumc.edu/international-programs.html . If you have further questions, please let me know.

Lisa Erter
    Administrative Assistant
    School of Health Professions
    University of KS Medical Center
    MS2007; 3901 Rainbow Blvd.
    Kansas City, KS 66160
    Ph: 913.945.8439
    Fax: 913.588.5254
    lerter@kumc.edu

اذا قررت تمشي بالموضوع او حبيت تعرف معلومات اكثر علمني ..و ان شا الله خير
    7 "
  4. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Mohammed 711
    أتوقع الجامعه تعطي قبول مشروط للماجستير لان مكتوب تكون حاصل على في اختبار الجي بِي
    عفوا..

هذه رسالتي لهم..

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am an international student from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and hoping to join your university.
    First of all I would like to ask about the international admission at your university for the
    Bachelor's Degree in Respiratory Therapy, if you are offering a conditional admission for/to the student who have already met all admission requirements except the English Proficiency requirements.

Please note that the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) is the sponsor of my pre-graduate school and they has a policy for scholarships which states that all scholars must receive a conditional admission from a school prior leaving Saudi Arabia.

looking forward to hear from you and to know all the admission requirements.

Best regards,

وقالوا فيه مشروط لدرجة البكالوريس وهذا التخصص ماعندهم فيه ماستر،
    GPA (grade point average ) معناته معدل الدراسة .. و ليس اختبار ..

بالتوفيق
    7 "
  5. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Mohammed 711
    طيب ي بعدي كيف احصل على القبول الجامعه في اي ولايه

الله يسعدك يوفقك دنيا وآخره 🌹
    اذا بغيت تقدم ع هالجامعه، حاول تعمل بحث ع المنتدى او بالنت بشكل عام عن الجامعه هاذي و الولاية و المدينه الي فيها الجامعه ، اقراء عن وضعها و اذا شفت نفسك راضي ..

تعال و اساعدك و بنفس الوقت هعلمك كيف الخطوات عشان تعتمد على نفسك بالمستقبل ان شاء الله..
    7 "
  6. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Semona
    عفوا..

هذه رسالتي لهم..

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am an international student from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and hoping to join your university.
    First of all I would like to ask about the international admission at your university for the
    Bachelor's Degree in Respiratory Therapy, if you are offering a conditional admission for/to the student who have already met all admission requirements except the English Proficiency requirements.

Please note that the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) is the sponsor of my pre-graduate school and they has a policy for scholarships which states that all scholars must receive a conditional admission from a school prior leaving Saudi Arabia.

looking forward to hear from you and to know all the admission requirements.

Best regards,

وقالوا فيه مشروط لدرجة البكالوريس وهذا التخصص ماعندهم فيه ماستر،
    GPA (grade point average ) معناته معدل الدراسة .. و ليس اختبار ..

بالتوفيق
    معدل دراسه شهاده ثانوية او شنو بضبط ترا مافهمت
    7 "
2 من 3 صفحة 2 من 3 123
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.