الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

( ورقة الكورت ( محكمة ) ضيعتها وما ادري وش اسوي ) ضرووري

( ورقة الكورت ( محكمة ) ضيعتها وما ادري وش اسوي ) ضرووري

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 4363 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية vip_r2
    vip_r2

مبتعث جديد New Member

vip_r2 الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

vip_r2 , ذكر. مبتعث جديد New Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية , تخصصى هندسة , بجامعة Northern Arizona University
    • Northern Arizona University
    • هندسة
    • ذكر
    • arizona, Arizona
    • السعودية
    • Apr 2011
    المزيدl

May 19th, 2012, 05:56 AM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

ياشباب انا كنت مسافر من سان دييقو, كاليفورنيا الى مدينة فينكس, اريزونا. وعلى حدود الولايتين وقفي عسكري وعطاني ورقة كورت والسبب كنت مسرع فوق اللمت.. المشكلة يوم وصلت ضيعت الورقة وما ادري وين المحكمة وتاريخها وما اتذكر في اي مقاطعة (كونتري ) وقفني الشرطي .. الحين انا محتاس ما ادري وش اسوي.. انا حاولت اطلع من النت كل المقاطعات الي لازم امر عليها في السفرة من سان دييقو لـ فينكس عشاان اكلم الكورتات الي في المقاطعات بس المشكلة ما عرفت كيف اطلع المقاطعات.

وانا راجع السعودية بعد شهر فلازم اسدد قبل لا ارجع وبعدين خاف اتورط لا رجعت امريكا

الي يعرف الحل بليز لا يبخل علي ..
  2. السلام عليكم،
    عملت بحث بسيط في محرك Google بعبارة ( i lost my court date paper ) وظهرت عدة نتائج أحدها من موقع ويكي إجابات
    السؤال والجوال :

Question:
    Lost my traffic ticket and i have to goto court but i don't know the ticket number or officer's name

Answer:

Contact the courthouse and tell them, they will generally ask for your license and can retrieve it via their databases.

If you don't remember which county you got your ticket in, call your local DMV and see if you have any current tickets. They will typically ask for your license number and date of birth. The DMV can give you the name and number of the county courthouses you need to contact. They can also give you the issue date and current status of your tickets and let you know if you have any warrants. Be careful not to refer to them as "outstanding tickets"; they may think you are referring to something past-due.

(In my situation, I called my local DMV but couldn't get very far so I called the DMV at my state's capital. I got a lot of help from there.)

Also, if you think your ticket may be past due your state may have a "Failure to Appear" system that allows you to check on the status of old tickets.

(In the state of Texas, for example, there is a "Failure to Appear" verification system at 800-686-0570 and a very user friendly website at Texas Department of Public Safety.)
    المصدر:
    Lost my traffic ticket and i have to goto court but i don't know the ticket number or officer's name
    -----
    أتمنى تكون الاجابه السابقة مفيدة لك ...
    حاول تتصفح موقع DMV بتحصلهم يعطون Reports & Records إذا طلبتها منهم.. المعذرة على القصور وإن شاء الله الشباب ما يقصرون معك.
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.