الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

خدمه لو سمحتو ا homestay ضروري جدا

خدمه لو سمحتو ا homestay ضروري جدا

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5830 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية ولد الدوحة
    ولد الدوحة

مبتعث جديد New Member

ولد الدوحة غير معرف

ولد الدوحة , تخصصى اخصائي معلومات , بجامعة سانديغو
    • سانديغو
    • اخصائي معلومات
    • غير معرف
    • سانديغو, كاليفورنيا
    • غير معرف
    • May 2008
    المزيدl

May 14th, 2008, 01:16 AM

السلام عليكم

احب احي جميع الاعضاء في هذا المنتدى الرائع الصراحه انا اخوكم من قطر وحاب ادور على homestay بولاية كاليفورنيا بمدينه سانديغو لاني ان شاءالله ناوي ادري san diego state university

ياليت الي يعرف مواقع توفر سكن العائلة يقولي ضروري جدا

تحياتي
  2. 1-
    السعر : 600 دولار شهريا
    الوصف :
    Beautiful home with pool, hot tub, tropical grounds. Loving family, have been hosting students since 1999. Have our childeren all over the world. At this time would only be accepeting female. We now have a Korean, and Japanese . Close to shopping, bus lines. Most of our studendt come to us from recommendation from their friends,or when their friends meet us and have them over. We would be putting 2 students in a large room and share bath. Our daughter (23) and son (19) work and go to school and stay at home. Our home is a 5 bedroom 2 bath. Summer is filled with Bar-B Q, and swimming in pool or beach. San Diego offers the most perfect town and weather in the U.S. You can relax, enjoy, and study in a very loving family.Private room is avaiable for slightly higher price.

2-
    السعر : 750 دولار شهريا
    الوصف:-
    Beautiful new BEACH accomodations, just a 5 minute walk to the beach, downtown, pier, theaters, bus, train, and lots of great shopping. San Diego and Los Angeles are just a short train ride away. Oceanside is quite safe, and is a very popular surf and tourist town with lots of beach activities.
    FREE ENGLISH LESSONS If you would like to study English during your Summer homestay, the community college offers Free "English as a Second Language" classes 3 hours per day, 3 days per week for a six week session. Registration and placement testing is on June 2.
    Classes are from June 9 to July 17. They are very close to home, and are excellent classes.
    If surfing is of interest to you, or you need more information about what we offer, check out our
    We have hi-speed wireless internet, free long distance calling in the USA and Canada, cable TV, free laundry facilities, and a lot of good International company.
    We provide free airport transfers out of San Diego for our guests that stay for at least a few weeks..
    We are a loving caring family and have provided homestay programs for well over 1500 International students over the past 20 years. We are very familiar with the needs of visitors, and love sharing our home with guests as often as possible. If our home is full, we provide a host family locator service with a home visit and screening any time of the year. We have hundreds of well qualified, caring, experienced host families that have hosted our students in the past.
    If you would like further information, or to check availability, please contact me asap. In Southern California, homestay at the beach is what most guests are looking for. Our beds fill quickly, especially in the summer months. Remaining space is limited. We have no vacancies from June 26 to July 24...
    We look forward to meeting you and establishing a relationship that will last long after your holidays are over!

3-
    السعر:785 دولار
    الوصف :
    Hi! We live 10 minutes from La Jolla and Pacific beach in beautiful San Deigo, California. Very central ... you can be at the beach and in 90 minutes in the mountains for snow. All major colleges are within 30 minutes. Our home as been remodeled to accomodate added guests. Your room is on the 2nd level faces the pool and has a private bath. My son is 16 likes to skateboard the "mini ramp" and we are very relaxed but outdoor busy people. We can provide breakfast and dinner, pick up and drop off at the airport. There are several bus lines very close and a shopping center for all your needs within walking distance. We do not have any pets and request no smoking. Please contact us if you would like additional information. Look forward to having you be apart of our family.
    4-
    السعر:800 دولار
    الوصف:
    Hi,
    I have host international students since 2000. I live within 4 miles of San Diego State University but also close to Grossmont and University of California San Diego. I provide for my guest students a luxurious one bedroon with private bath, queen size bed, desk, closet, high speed DSL internet, laundry, pool and spa. My goal for my guest student is to provide a safe and comfortable environment so that they have the ability to concertrate on their studies. Thier is local transportantion ( buses) with in walking distant of home. The rent includes breakfast, dinner, electric, internet. But if you would like to do your own meals the kitchen is included to cook and storeage for your food. This will reduce you monthy fee to $600 US$.
    Smoking is outside, with table and chair. No drugs! The cat stay in my room all the time.
    I live near the San Diego airport and I can pick you up at the airport.
    I'm very friendly, outgoing and know SD very well and can recommen the best places for you to see on your visit.
    Regards,
    Janet
    5-
    السعر "650 شهريا
    الوصف:
    I'm a professional female who has experience with foreign students. I've been an exchange student myself in India and have attended school with people of many nationalities. My condo is centrally located and very peaceful -- perfect for a student.

6-
    السعر:650
    الوصف :
    Hello My name is jhon travelers from abroad students military buisness person If in need for a place to stay please contact me if you just want a roommate or if you want a family i can assist you in almost all your needs. I am a native in San Diego California born and raised If you need any help or Info please contact me at (619)6238604 I am waiting to serve you my friends. Price's might vary from 500 +. I have a Penthouse on the beach in Tijuana Mexico minutes away from San Diego California i speak fluent spanish basic German and fluent English i can be your tourguide for both san diego and tijuana which i know very well hope to see you soon.

ويوجد الكثير ولكن الموضوع يخضع لتاريخ وصولك بأذن الله كما تلاحظ يا سيدي العزيز
    الاسعار تبداء من 500 دولار وتصل الي 900 دولار شهريا

واي خدمة انا حاضر ولا تحرمني من الدعاء
    7 "
  3. جزاك الله خير

العوايل الي عرضتهم تقريبا تواصلت معاهم وانطر منهم الرد بس لو اتاكدلي بغيت رقم او ايميل العيله رقم 4 الوحيده الي قريبه من الجامعه ممكن احصل على الرقم او الايميل وكيف اتواصل معاهم ؟

والله يجزاك خير وماقصرت اخوي
    7 "
  4. السلام عليكم اخوي Money Tec

جزاك الله خير على المساعده وماقصرت انا بعثت لهم اميل قبل كمن يوم واحتمال اخذ هوم استي عن طريق الجامعه يمكن يكون افضل ومضمون

ان شاءالله راح ارتب مع الشغل وان شاءالله اروح على شهر 7 باذن الله

شكرا جزيلا اخوي وشكراعلى الرساله الخاضه واعذرني ماقدرت ارد عليك بالخاص لانه لازم مشاركاتي توصل الى 30 مشاركه

اخوك ولد الدوحة
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.