الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

ممارسه اللغه الانجليزيه للمبتعثين**Practising the English languge with me

ممارسه اللغه الانجليزيه للمبتعثين**Practising the English languge with me

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5637 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة كاسر جده
    Hello Athena

Your nick name sounds interisting ,and yeah sure any buddy can fill in because we're here to practice english and from my prospactive practicing is group work done to reach a common aim

and If you wanna a topic to talk about and ! help me out please help me guys to arrange my bag and buying clothes <<< please I
    am dieing here

I am getting a hard to find proper clothes that suiteble to casual looking but not too casual forgert the casual thing

I want from you guys to list what you'll take with you in you bag to when you are traviling

so far I have a small bag and I hope from you guys and girls to help me just to make it some sort of baggage

THANK YOU

Hey there, 2 days to go! you've got to pack fast man.

I'm taking lots of clothes with me, and I know for certain half of them wont come in handy lol but you know girls, they just cant sleep at night if they dont have everything in their suitcases.

I think no man can look too casual, you put on a t-shirt and a pair of jeans and you'll look just 'casually' fine!. Topping off your look with a brown/black Jacket will make you look more.. let's just say .. smart. that is only my viewpoint and I'm not a fashion expert.

I know I'm not helping you much here lol but omg sleepiness is killing me, I'll drop asleep any minute.

was nice talking to you, good luck with your packing .. dont forget your toothbrush.
    7 "
  2. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Athena
    Hey there, 2 days to go! you've got to pack fast man.

I'm taking lots of clothes with me, and I know for certain half of them wont come in handy lol but you know girls, they just cant sleep at night if they dont have everything in their suitcases.

I think no man can look too casual, you put on a t-shirt and a pair of jeans and you'll look just 'casually' fine!. Topping off your look with a brown/black Jacket will make you look more.. let's just say .. smart. that is only my viewpoint and I'm not a fashion expert.

I know I'm not helping you much here lol but omg sleepiness is killing me, I'll drop asleep any minute.

was nice talking to you, good luck with your packing .. dont forget your toothbrush.

I won't forget my tooth brush

No you help me alot because so far I bought 5 jeans and 3 T-shirts and I thing some kind of jackets

but I devastated I didn't find and homestay or accomedation in Saint John so I had to postpone my traveling date to 26 DEC and know I have to find a one before that date

but still there is time to buy everything needed

and of course I want help from you guys

thank you
    7 "
  3. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة كاسر جده

I won't forget my tooth brush

No you help me alot because so far I bought 5 jeans and 3 T-shirts and I thing some kind of jackets

but I devastated I didn't find and homestay or accomedation in Saint John so I had to postpone my traveling date to 26 DEC and know I have to find a one before that date

but still there is time to buy everything needed

and of course I want help from you guys

thank you
    I'll tell you what, why dont you stay in a hotel in the first four or five days till you find a good homestay. it's always better if you check the housings by yourself.
    havent you found anything online?. I can help you if you want.
    7 "
9 من 9 صفحة 9 من 9 ... 489
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.