الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

PhD Finance Acceptance Offer

PhD Finance Acceptance Offer

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5058 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية Bu Abdullah
    Bu Abdullah

مبتعث جديد New Member

Bu Abdullah المملكة المتحدة

Bu Abdullah , ذكر. مبتعث جديد New Member. من المملكة المتحدة , مبتعث فى المملكة المتحدة , تخصصى PhD Finance: Investment Management , بجامعة Reading University
    • Reading University
    • PhD Finance: Investment Management
    • ذكر
    • Reading, Reading
    • المملكة المتحدة
    • Jun 2009
    المزيدl

June 24th, 2010, 01:42 PM

Boys and Girls
    I got the PhD Acceptance from Reading University, ICMA Centre. So, if you need help I would be more than glad to assist you in regard to admission and the process.
    I’m really sorry that my message is not in Arabic since I don’t have Arabic keyboard.
    Bests to all
  2. شكرا جزيلا اخي ابا عبدالله على اهتمامك والحرص على تقديم الخدمة لاخوانك
    ولكن هل تستطيع المساعدة في الحصول على قبول دكتوراه من جامعة ريدنق
    في تخصصات اخرى ام فقط في التخصصات المتعلقة بالمالية
    مع التحية
    7 "
  3. Please note I can’t respond to the private mail since my participation is less than 30. Anyhow for MR_T who sent me a message today, please find the below response

Salam Turkey,
    The most important aspect in PhD admission is the Proposal. It’s better to check the supervisors list within Henley Business School and their research interest. Once you find the right supervisor, drop him/her an email with 2-3 paragraphs about your proposal and if it’s ok, you can proceed with your full proposal.
    It takes time to their response and the school start by Oct, so it is also better to check the deadline of admission before you start anything.
    Please note that I don’t know anyone in the Management school, but only in ICMA centre.
    Good luck with your master and proposal.
    Salam,
    7 "
  4. Dr.baz,
    Currently, ICMA has only Prof. Simon Archer who is specialized in Islamic Finance. His research interest area more toward Regulations and qualitative areas within Islamic Finance.
    I did a good research of supervisor in UK universities that are specialized in IF and found Durham has 3 supervisors, Aston Business School has only 1 supervisor, Lancaster University has 1 supervisor.
    This is very promising area especially in GCC and there are big shortage in human capital. I took 2 courses with Simon in Reading university but I did not find him ok to stick with him for 3 years.
    Best
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.