الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

BAD EXPERIENCE IN THE LANGUAGE HOUSE

BAD EXPERIENCE IN THE LANGUAGE HOUSE

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5284 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية mohammed yazid ritz
    mohammed yazid ritz

مبتعث جديد New Member

mohammed yazid ritz ماليزيا

mohammed yazid ritz , ذكر. مبتعث جديد New Member. من السعودية , مبتعث فى ماليزيا , تخصصى HOSPITALITY MANAGMENT , بجامعة UTAR
    • UTAR
    • HOSPITALITY MANAGMENT
    • ذكر
    • MALAYSIA, SELANGORE
    • السعودية
    • Oct 2009
    المزيدl

November 9th, 2009, 05:00 PM

Dear friends
    i write to you today to advise you guys
    iam a student here in malaysia i had a bad experience 6 months ago with one of the centres which calls the language house one of my friends told me is a good center i went there they explain to me the program after i did writing test i went for speaking i talk to the director keng she was so nice to me trying hard to understand even with my low level of english she called one of the staff to explain to me in arabic language the program and the mode of payment i made the payment and the next day which i supposed to start my course at that night i recieved a call from my familly saying that my mum is in hospital the next day i went to the language house to ask for refund since i never start the class and to make arrangment to go back to my country but unfortunatly the director keng didnt want to refund even single cent therefore i just lost RM 12000.00 ringgit i really regret to go that center here is my advise for those who want to study in malaysia please dont go to the language house they are really sucking people blood lastley before you arrive here if you need any advise please do contact me through mobt3et i will try my best to advise you
    Thank you
    Mohammed
    ib(تم حذف الإيميل لأن عرضه مخالف لشروط المنتدى)
  2. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة mohammed yazid ritz
    Dear friends
    i write to you today to advise you guys
    iam a student here in malaysia i had a bad experience 6 months ago with one of the centres which calls the language house one of my friends told me is a good center i went there they explain to me the program after i did writing test i went for speaking i talk to the director keng she was so nice to me trying hard to understand even with my low level of english she called one of the staff to explain to me in arabic language the program and the mode of payment i made the payment and the next day which i supposed to start my course at that night i recieved a call from my familly saying that my mum is in hospital the next day i went to the language house to ask for refund since i never start the class and to make arrangment to go back to my country but unfortunatly the director keng didnt want to refund even single cent therefore i just lost RM 12000.00 ringgit i really regret to go that center here is my advise for those who want to study in malaysia please dont go to the language house they are really sucking people blood lastley before you arrive here if you need any advise please do contact me through mobt3et i will try my best to advise you
    Thank you
    Mohammed
    ib(تم حذف الإيميل لأن عرضه مخالف لشروط المنتدى)

salam my brother

how are you....I'm worried about your experience at that's college
    but some of my friend's still study there..they said all thing fine
    I know u talking a bout Moroccan women maybe...Actually I had saw her just 3 times and she was Not respected with us...

Who said to you.... you can't refund your money ....
    don't listen to any body ...just go tomorrow and say to them give back my money ... or I will go to Saudi Arabia of Culture
    And they will be afraid from your speech... you have to be Seriously there

Give me back your news tomorrow and what did you do

have a good night don't worry

warm regards

امــيـــر الــشــوق
    7 "
  3. Salam
    I understand your situation actually, but when you sign the agreement with them.There is one point : for no refund. This procedure not just in language
    house but even in ELS too. I advice you postpone the class until you come back again.
    On the other hand, I dont prefer this school for those who are planning to continue thier study in universities, becuase the school so weeeeeek, and you couldnt even fell any better.
    God Bless you
    and I hope your mam is getting well soon

Regards,
    7 "
  4. المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة امــيـر الــشــــوق

salam my brother

how are you....I'm worried about your experience at that's college
    but some of my friend's still study there..they said all thing fine
    I know u talking a bout Moroccan women maybe...Actually I had saw her just 3 times and she was Not respected with us...

Who said to you.... you can't refund your money ....
    don't listen to any body ...just go tomorrow and say to them give back my money ... or I will go to Saudi Arabia of Culture
    And they will be afraid from your speech... you have to be Seriously there

Give me back your news tomorrow and what did you do

have a good night don't worry

warm regards

امــيـــر الــشــوق
    Movements Ya language
    7 "
  5. wallah ya bro ur situation is so difficult .. between did u study there for 6 months ?! if not , I think u can postpone ur course as UM STUDENT said ...

wish ur mam get well sooon

I'm sorry bro , wish u get much better next days .. Good Luck anywayyyyy

tk cr

** the members finaly found an English Subject and I can see everybody wants to show us how good is he in English >>> LOL **
    7 "
  6. Hi bro
    Indeed I was student in this bad institute . I had studied there for five months , meanwhile I faced some guys who who had some financial troubles with them even some of them did not attend any class . But in your case do not surrender to them specially if you are forced to leave , keep trying with them till you get your money or proportion of it . My advice to you is don't only talk to Asmaa because sometimes*or rather all the time she avoid to help us specially as Arab students and try with David or keng.... As a result for this do yur best to refund your money and to support your situation try to show them anything as a proof to believe you ...... and Best luck brother and let us to know the consequence
    7 "
  7. am so happy to have your comments in my page its really giving me new starting here in malaysia unfortunatly i have tired with them many times just for your knowldge am not really rich i come from poor familly in fact even Miss ASMAE JZAHA ALLAH she was really great she tried her best to help she even showed me the tricks to get my money back but all went wrong beacause of the director she didnt even care to ask about my mum's situation she just wanted to neglige all what i say and started shouting on the morrocan girl i was very down when i put that girl in that sitution. my
    story here is just that i wanted to inform all student who are coming to study in malaysia to be carful and dont sign any agreement unless if they read very carfully the contain beside that to advise them to dont ever think to go THE LANGUAGE HOUSE because previously they have competent staff as per the senior student but now they only trying to find who ever knows few words in english they make him as lucturer i even know one of the luctures job befor which he was working in car pinter am so sad for the students who doesnt know the facts of that centre i hope the next coming student to dont face that troubl which i faced with them before

thank you for your support am happy to have you beside me and hope to hear from you soon
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.