الأعضاء الإشتراك و التسجيل

الملتقيات
ADs

WCC

WCC

NOTICE

تنبيه: هذا الموضوع قديم. تم طرحه قبل 5622 يوم مضى, قد يكون هناك ردود جديدة هي من سببت رفع الموضوع!

قائمة الأعضاء الموسومين في هذا الموضوع

1. الصورة الرمزية Mohamed Abdi
    Mohamed Abdi

مبتعث جديد New Member

Mohamed Abdi غير معرف

Mohamed Abdi , ذكر. مبتعث جديد New Member. , تخصصى Director , بجامعة Westactive Community College
    • Westactive Community College
    • Director
    • ذكر
    • Vancouver, B.C
    • غير معرف
    • Nov 2008
    المزيدl

December 6th, 2008, 01:08 AM

My name is Mohamed Abdi. I'm the Academic Director at WCC (Westactive Community College) Vancouver Canada. I'm also the Marketing Director responsible for the Middle East. I invite you to come to our school WCC and study with us. I'll take care of you and make sure that you improve your English fast, have a positive experience and reach your goals.
    I speak Arabic, in addition to English and French. I'm Muslim. I understand you, your culture and religion. I'll help you with your homestay and study plans. I can also help you get a conditional letter of acceptance from university. I'm always here to answer your questions, cousel you and make sure that you are in a safe and positive environment to learn and improve yourself. Welcome to WCC and Vancouver, Canada. Salam. Thanks. Mohamed Abdi Salam!
  2. hey Mr. Abdi
    u probably have to wright this description again but in ARABIC since most people here deal in ARABIC
    I find wut u r saying is useful but i would like to ask u from wut universities u can get a conditional acceptance?
    I ask u please to clear this out cuz u probably know that UBC does not offer that
    Hope u have a good time
    Happy Eid
    Sincerely,
    Maan
    7 "
  3. Hi Maan:
    Thanks for the response. Sorry, I can't write this message in Arabic at this time. My computer doesn't support Arabic, but I' ll try and take your advice! Again you're right, UBC is a difficult and very competitive university. It's hard to get acceptance from UBC. I Can get acceptance from Thompson Rivers University, Trinity Western University, Canada West University, University of Fraser Valley and others. Happy Eid to you and all your family and friends. Salam. Mohamed Abdi. WCC, Vancouver, Canada. .
    7 "
ADs

قم بتسجيل دخولك للمنتدي او

الانضمام لمبتعث

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.